General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Love You Airtel 😆

7A4xKHd.jpeg

They had very good habit of Logo exchange. 😆😆

jwO3xjM.jpeg

yjeHdki.jpeg

Actually it is an old issue and i have already highlighted this to their senior management when back in 2022 i had sent feedback via mail to them........ Whenever there is an LCN change then although old channel is allotted New LCN and a new channel arrives on previously held LCN slot but logo displayed still remains to be of the previously available channel on that LCN

since mid 2023 they have taken some corrective measures to address this issue but still can be seen happening at various times, hope same is properly rectified soon

Actually it is an old issue and i have already highlighted this to their senior management when back in 2022 i had sent feedback via mail to them........ Whenever there is an LCN change then although old channel is allotted New LCN and a new channel arrives on previously held LCN slot but logo displayed still remains to be of the previously available channel on that LCN

since mid 2023 they have taken some corrective measures to address this issue but still can be seen happening at various times, hope same is properly rectified soon
Good.

Anna, It would have been auto dropped at 11:59 PM or few minutes before that today
Since last 30 days not seen this channels, it is added on by mistake (SMS) to know the status of Sony Sports 4 HD (guess).

I have Airtel Thanks app why should for removal by Airtel. Above statement is for FUN only Dino Bhai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock