Optimus_Prime said:
Need Axn & Axn :HD for one day.
is it possible ??

Don't know if it's still working:

TOPUP4477

Channels AXN HD and HBO Hits HD
preview 3 days
dbr 3.3

TN hd retention top up channels-sun tv hd, Sun music HD, history tv 18 hd, star movies hd, ten 1 hd.

good pack this TN retention top up, could be great if they come with total 15 hd channels for 125 like that. with channels like star sports hd1, Sony six hd, pix hd, mn+ hd, zee studio hd, movies now hd, discovery hd, national geographic hd, Axn hd, z cafe hd. but it's highly impossible for this kind of pack.

Optimus_Prime said:
Need Axn & Axn :HD for one day.
is it possible ??

Max HD migration 2 top up 1 day Rs 7.5,if you ve not subscribed to hd plus top up. only Axn hd for a day not sure.

deemah786 said:
Max HD migration 2 top up 1 day Rs 7.5,if you ve not subscribed to hd plus top up. only Axn hd for a day not sure.

once i had added this topup , but I can't deactivate the same. tried, tried and failed. after 3-4 days, it got deactivated.

Optimus_Prime said:
once i had added this topup , but I can't deactivate the same. tried, tried and failed. after 3-4 days, it got deactivated.
oh, I ve deactivated this pack twice after 1 day usage only. try deactivate this pack after 12.00-12.30 am. it ll be done that means after the daily amount is deducted. if you try to deactivate in the middle of the day or in the evening u ll get the msg that the lock in period is valid till some date.

Update:
Activated 15 days Retention HD topup last night.
And no ammount is deducted tonight though it is showing ₹1.

Sent from my GT-P3100

deemah786 said:
oh, I ve deactivated this pack twice after 1 day usage only. try deactivate this pack after 12.00-12.30 am. it ll be done that means after the daily amount is deducted. if you try to deactivate in the middle of the day or in the evening u ll get the msg that the lock in period is valid till some date.
OK let see.

Sent from my GT-P3100

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock