General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Any one plz tell Movies NOW HD, Romedy NOW HD, Star Jalsha HD and Jalsha Movies HD are available for Value Prime 33 HD.

Asad Afzal said:
Any one plz tell Movies NOW HD, Romedy NOW HD, Star Jalsha HD and Jalsha Movies HD are available for Value Prime 33 HD.
it should be available i guess, just like for mega 33 hd.. :shy

Asad Afzal said:

All this channels are available in North Magnum 33 HD

Yesterday in my Airtel app I saw one top Kerala 3hd 1 dbr topup and it was showing free...When I activated 30 rupees got deducted from my account

I am getting Movies Now HD and Romedy Now HD in my Economy Sports plus 33 HD pack.....

I don't know how many of you will going to support me if I request that its time to start a protest campaign against the ADTV by raising our voice through Facebook and twitter for adding useless home channels which I don't think any of us hardly watch it.
:angry:angry

Instead of adding the long pending channels like Animal Planet HD, TLC HD, 9x HD, etc, etc they are just killing space by adding this useless channels which are of no use for us as we hardly watch it. I don't think we people spend our money to watch this irritating channels. :angry:angry:wall:wall

:no :no I don't agree with you.
In last 30-35 days, they've added 8 :HD channels inspite of they are suffering space crunch situation. They gonna add more :HD channel in this month(at least one). They are trying their heart and soul. We've waited almost 1year for ses-9 and we've to wait another 2-2.5 month for this Ses-9, after that we all may get what we demanding from long time. Just see, others popular dth company they didn't added any :HD channel in this time span.
and as far Home channel is concerned, it's only for promotional purposes, It's a business strategy.

patience is a virtue of wise man. Many left tata sky 2 yrs back and joined d2h are feeling the heat now as tata sky is no. 1 now. Wait for 3 months once ses 9 tps are allocated believe me no dth will have more tp space in india than adtv as ses 9 is the biggest satellite launched for the region

In real sense we miss just handful HD channels on adtv for example
TLC
ANIMAL PLANET
NAT GEO WILD
NAT GEO PEOPLE
TRAVEL XP
KTV
MTV
VHF
MTV INDIES
And may be couple of more depending on user. So dont change dth or bash adtv constantly. It wont add channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock