General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

have patience guyzz..... they know very well that ses9 will be activate with in 2-3 month thats why they are adding these home channels otherwise who can do like this.

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no I don't agree with you.
In last 30-35 days, they've added 8 :HD channels inspite of they are suffering space crunch situation. They gonna add more :HD channel in this month(at least one). They are trying their heart and soul. We've waited almost 1year for ses-9 and we've to wait another 2-2.5 month for this Ses-9, after that we all may get what we demanding from long time. Just see, others popular dth company they didn't added any :HD channel in this time span.
and as far Home channel is concerned, it's only for promotional purposes, It's a business strategy.

Dear ' Optimus_Prime ' bro. I do agree with you and I also know this fact that once SES-9 starts operating then ADTV will be well ahead of all the other DTH. But bro. is not it irritating to see that as they already have channel number 97, 99, 100&101 for showing advertisements so what more channels required to do the same?
I think why they have not added Oriya home channel, Assamese Home channel, News Home channel, Music Home channel, Bhakti Home channel and so on... I think in future they will add this too for better promotional purposes as because ADTV subscribers love to watch more home channels it seems so..

Guys, today my HD+ STB automatically got updated to Ver. 600.
I didn't even try once to update it manually. I hope everyone must have received the update by now. And, if by some means you are lagged behind, then have patience, very soon your stb will get the update.

I activated mega sports top up but sonyespn not there. Why? Optimus bro please clear it to me

ADTV technical team are busy in adding home channels but its very sorry to see that Tara TV which was added @LCN 792 in Airtel Digital TV on 1st March'16 but later it was removed from that @LCN 792 channel no. but thank God it is still running in (airtel) 11520, H, 32700 8PSK but not been added yet into any channel no. although the other channels got its space which were removed along with TARA TV. This channel is still lying isolated ever since.
The channels which got its space were: FTV, SAHARA ONE, SAHARA Flimy, Divya TV but unlucky TARA TV left out.:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/ It is now running in11520, H, 32700 8PSK.
Kindly anyone of you send a request to the ADTV to add TARA TV back to LCN 792.

mithu said:
I activated mega sports top up but sonyespn not there. Why? Optimus bro please clear it to me

what monthly pack r u using now?
To get all sports channel go to Economy sports package (Minimum) or South value sports(Minimum)
None of the Neo channels available in these packages.

SanjeevChoudhury said:
ADTV technical team are busy in adding home channels but its very sorry to see that Tara TV which was added @LCN 792 in Airtel Digital TV on 1st March'16 but later it was removed from that @LCN 792 channel no. but thank God it is still running in (airtel) 11520, H, 32700 8PSK but not been added yet into any channel no. although the other channels got its space which were removed along with TARA TV. This channel is still lying isolated ever since.
The channels which got its space were: FTV, SAHARA ONE, SAHARA Flimy, Divya TV but unlucky TARA TV left out.:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/ It is now running in11520, H, 32700 8PSK.
Kindly anyone of you send a request to the ADTV to add TARA TV back to LCN 792.

Lots pf Bengali news channel there...
Abp Ananda, 24ghanta, Etv News Bangla, Kolkata Tv, News Time, Omkar only truth... but missing Rplus Gold and Calcutta News.... Tara Tv not required.

mithu said:

sony espn not added to any top ups till now, only available as alacarte. correct me if am wrong. May be added once after the Ipl is over.

deemah786 said:
sony espn not added to any top ups till now, only available as alacarte. correct me if am wrong. May be added once after the Ipl is over.
"Sony espn hd" is not part of any pack or combo topup.. normal espn should be available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock