General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,582
In july, I ditched my Tatasky Plus and bought a new Airtel connection with DVR and got 2 months mega pack free. After expiration I changed my package, today I received a call from cc and this lady told me that airtel JUST LAUNCHED 2 new hd channels in which I can watch movies break free. I asked her the names but she kept on repeating that its a new channel and was insisting me to activate it. The moment she told me that cost of channel is Rs. 79 I immediately realized that she is talking about HBO defined n HBO hits. I was in no mood of arguing so I politely told her that I need some time to think and so call me later. Seriously, do they really think we are morons? Can't say about others but I did a thorough research before switching to Airtel and I know almost all ROI packs and prices by-heart :D

Drake said:
In july, I ditched my Tatasky Plus and bought a new Airtel connection with DVR and got 2 months mega pack free. After expiration I changed my package, today I received a call from cc and this lady told me that airtel JUST LAUNCHED 2 new hd channels in which I can watch movies break free. I asked her the names but she kept on repeating that its a new channel and was insisting me to activate it. The moment she told me that cost of channel is Rs. 79 I immediately realized that she is talking about HBO defined n HBO hits. I was in no mood of arguing so I politely told her that I need some time to think and so call me later. Seriously, do they really think we are morons? Can't say about others but I did a thorough research before switching to Airtel and I know almost all ROI packs and prices by-heart :D

probably she thought, u might not be knowing abt it :shy :P

sony max ~ this channel is currently not available from the brodcaster.

3:36 pm now coming

Back
Top Bottom