General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,588
mridul_n said:
मुझे समझ नहीं आ रहा अब एयरटेल को चैनल ऐड करने में क्या प्रॉब्लम आ रही । अब तो TP भी है तो पुराने बचे हुए HD और SD चैनल्स ऐड क्यों नहीं कर रहे। और Day by Day प्राइस बढ़ा रहे ।

bro plz give translation in English :s:s:nj ......

mridul_n said:
मुझे समझ नहीं आ रहा अब एयरटेल को चैनल ऐड करने में क्या प्रॉब्लम आ रही । अब तो TP भी है तो पुराने बचे हुए HD और SD चैनल्स ऐड क्यों नहीं कर रहे। और Day by Day प्राइस बढ़ा रहे ।

English Translation

I am not able to understand, now what problem is ADTV facing in adding the channels. Now they even have TP, then why are they not able to add the old remaining HD and SD channels. And day by day increasing the price

Hi Brothers,
Today I am called the cc and ask about addition of Malayalam channels and the Malayalam executive confirm that 3 Malayalam channels will be add very soon and they also got confirmation from the Airtel top executives about the addition of these channels.Channels are:

1.Mazhavil Manorama HD
2.Janam TV
3.Safari

CC exevutive said that the demand for these channels are very high especially Mazhavil Manorama HD.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers,
Today I am called the cc and ask about addition of Malayalam channels and the Malayalam executive confirm that 3 Malayalam channels will be add very soon and they also got confirmation from the Airtel top executives about the addition of these channels.Channels are:

1.Mazhavil Manorama HD
2.Janam TV
3.Safari

CC exevutive said that the demand for these channels are very high especially Mazhavil Manorama HD.

Thank You.

Atleast you got some info regarding upcoming channels. This ROI customer care team are bunch of owl's! Ask them anything about new channels, all they say is "Sir, whenever a new channel will be added you'll come to know". I'm glad this id*ot's didn't became doctors, or else they would have surely mismatched the parts and later give excuses like "Sir, God made some changes in assembly line, now hearts are near kidney, don't worry this is latest trend".

Drake said:
I'm glad this id*ot's didn't became doctors, or else they would have surely mismatched the parts and later give excuses like "Sir, God made some changes in assembly line, now hearts are near kidney, don't worry this is latest trend".

:D:D:D:D :rofl :rofl :rofl

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers,

1.Mazhavil Manorama HD
2.Janam TV
3.Safari

Thank You.

Mee to got that info from malayalam cc that mazhavil manorama hd,janam tv ,safari tv coming soon but dates are not confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom