General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Ahh!!! They will simply migrate to high priced recommended pack 😁
More profitable option for them and broadcasters too. And Maybe only option with some users who can't select their own channels from self care but want to watch almost same channels as they do today.

Did airtel launch any base pack for the new regime (I am not talking about those 2 pack which airtel offering as customised pack only for you) ???

More profitable option for them and broadcasters too. And Maybe only option with some users who can't select their own channels from self care but want to watch almost same channels as they do today.
There are still many users still not aware of New Rules. I bet all those will be shocked to see thier plan prices 😩😩

Did airtel launch any base pack for the new regime (I am not talking about those 2 pack which airtel offering as customised pack only for you) ???
Those 2 recommended packs are the new basepacks. On Feb 1st, they will update all regional basepacks, Addons etc on website.

There are still many users still not aware of New Rules. I bet all those will be shocked to see thier plan prices 😩😩
Yes. They should call/msg those customers and inform them about their new monthly pack price and urge them to choose their pack themselves

Hello friends,
Today I experienced Tata Sky HD & I am gonna share the experience with you.
After seeing the HD channels PQ I was surprised. It's PQ is very bad in comparison with airtel's HD PQ. Airtel's PQ is very sharp & crystal clear whereas Tata Sky's PQ is little bit dull & blur.

Hello friends,
After seeing the HD channels PQ I was surprised. It's PQ is very bad in comparison with airtel's HD PQ. Airtel's PQ is very sharp & crystal clear whereas Tata Sky's PQ is little bit dull & blur.
But tatasky SD channel quality is better than Airtel...most of the channels are still in SD only example music and news channels

Hello friends,
Yes Bro Tata Sky HD PQ is not good as compared with adtv and you will never get satisfied with tata sky in HD after using ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock