General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,949
Hello guys, Grandparents used to watch tv using analog (costed 150). After new implementation of rules, connections are cut. So should I buy cable tv stb(tccl) or any other dth or go for airtel multi tv connection. they watch only Tamil channels.

Hello guys, Grandparents used to watch tv using analog (costed 150). After new implementation of rules, connections are cut. So should I buy cable tv stb(tccl) or any other dth or go for airtel multi tv connection. they watch only Tamil channels.
Bro as per trai no NCF for multi tv connection so taking secondary connection is economical to you . If you take new connection cable or dth you need to pay extra NCF along with channel price.

Last edited:
My suggestion is to go with Tccl because they hve maximum no of tamil channels and Local channels too and support local cable operators..
They provide best service.

Buddies,,,,

Anybody have a Idea when Selfcare allowed to activate HD channels, I don't believe CC and wasting my time with them,

I think cavery news ch 797 will be readd in Airtel DTH soon.i contact cavery news they say it will be available from next Monday ..

Back
Top Bottom