General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
My Brother Using Old STB which is two USB option and Im using latesh HEVC Box..

Old box SD channels PQ excellent compared to HEVC

How the DTH operators & Broadcasters Sharing the amount we are paying?
For ex: Star Sports1 HD we are paying 19 rs ( Excluding Taxes). How they will share that 19 Rs?
Will DTH pay Bulk Amount for a channel just like before? or now sharing the amount for each connection?
Already DTH Operators Getting 130 Rs for each connection from US( I think They kept All that money with themselves only)

Last edited:
How the DTH operators & Broadcasters Sharing the amount we are paying?
For ex: Star Sports1 HD we are paying 19 rs ( Excluding Taxes). How they will share that 19 Rs?
Will DTH pay Bulk Amount for a channel just like before? or now sharing the amount for each connection?
Already DTH Operators Getting 130 Rs for each connection from US( I think They kept All that money with themselves only)
Operators retain 20% and broadcaster gets rest 80%. GST, of course, goes to Govt.

Off Topic: Read Gobinaath & Choco7905 bros small misunderstanding. Both are good members with Kind Hearted personality.
May be Gobinaath Bro misunderstood the highlighted comment which is asked with curiosity.(my View)
Hope they overcome it and continue good relation like before and share their thoughts like before.
May be some emoji/smile in that choco7905 bro sentence communicated Gobinaath bro in correct way(how important emojis some times:D)

As trai date got extended till Mar 31st, please advise can we go back to old packs? I have already selected new pack....

I tried again activated my plan by LCN 998 but I couldn't get pack I got all time this msg
Thanks for selecting new pack on your airtel DigitalTV! We have received your request and we will send you a confirmation SMS once your plan is activated

Off Topic: Read Gobinaath & Choco7905 bros small misunderstanding. Both are good members with Kind Hearted personality.
May be Gobinaath Bro misunderstood the highlighted comment which is asked with curiosity.(my View)
Hope they overcome it and continue good relation like before and share their thoughts like before.
May be some emoji/smile in that choco7905 bro sentence communicated Gobinaath bro in correct way(how important emojis some times:D)
I was not at all knowing that someone will get hurted due to my curiosity. May be my way of asking was not good but I didn't did it knowingly. Now onwards I'll not participate in any off topic work.
Hope he comes back soon😔

Back
Top Bottom