General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,125
Trying to reconfigure the pack for my sister's house DTH. Without adding any channel, with just the default 25 DD channels, it's showing ₹198 instead of 153.

I suspect they are sneaking in some additional VAS and charging extra ₹45..

Can anyone guide how to configure our bouquet & alacarte channels without this hidden charges/channels.

Edit: err they have added some shabrzhdrar hits (or something)for 45₹ by mistake

Last edited:
Minimum Recharge amount now updated to ₹50 in Airtel Selfcare and Paytm.

Also we can get ₹15 cashback on Recharge of ₹50 on applying Promo Code "Airtel30" in Paytm. Maximum ₹35 cashback on Recharge of ₹115.

Recharge for a minimum of ₹100 on amazon and get ₹35 CB.

Has anyone noticed that since last few days adding channels or modifying anything thru SMS or Self Care option is taking very long time to process. Able to view channels or see changes onscreen almost an hour after placing command

Has anyone noticed that since last few days adding channels or modifying anything thru SMS or Self Care option is taking very long time to process. Able to view channels or see changes onscreen almost an hour after placing command
Bro do you have any signal problem in airtel digital tv?

Bro do you have any signal problem in airtel digital tv?

No brother, signals r fine as usual. Do check ur cable connection, dish alignment, lnb skew or functioning, rust at connector terminals whether at lnb or jointer or stb end, entry point tp in satellite settings and it can also be issue of adaptor whereby attaching adaptor of lower MAh than what is consumed by stb can cause trouble in regular working of equipment.

No brother, signals r fine as usual. Do check ur cable connection, dish alignment, lnb skew or functioning, rust at connector terminals whether at lnb or jointer or stb end, entry point tp in satellite settings and it can also be issue of adaptor whereby attaching adaptor of lower MAh than what is consumed by stb can cause trouble in regular working of equipment.
Bro i was watching tv signal was fine then for sometine maybe one hour i switched off my tv after an hour then again i switch on tv but there was no signal. I checked wire and dish antenna all were fine. But signal was not coming.

No just sometime ago activated star sports 1 Bangla through sms, activated successfully minutes after sending sms.

Tata Sky dongle should also work as OD service only requires a minimum speed of 2mbps. They didn't mentioned about any specific operator.

Can you please share the topup codes?
In which section wifi topup is available in selfcare?

So i finally decided to connect tata sky dongle to airtel stb and confirm if it works. Surprisingly as Choco bro said it does pair fine and connects to network but stb gets slower maybe bcoz it gets overloaded with functions thus signaling hardware limitations

Also looks like airtel was stopped On Demand Service as it is giving OD 103 error - Unable to connect with server. Already i have OD Top Up activated hence everything is in order at my side. Anyone able to access this service at present on airtel or looks like only tata sky has succeeded to build some subscriber base for DVR or VOD services

Back
Top Bottom