General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,135
Recharged ADTV on the same day when it got suspended, but STB was OFF (I was not at home). So it is still showing as suspended. How do I make it active? Will Heavy Refresh by SMS work?

Recharged ADTV on the same day when it got suspended, but STB was OFF (I was not at home). So it is still showing as suspended. How do I make it active? Will Heavy Refresh by SMS work?
Are you getting the channels?
If yes, then no problem it'll be updated shortly & if no, then turn ON your STB & refresh your account through SMS.

Are you getting the channels?
If yes, then no problem it'll be updated shortly & if no, then turn ON your STB & refresh your account through SMS.
If it goes in Suspended status, is there a minimum recharge amount needed to get it back to active? Or any amount will do? What would be the minimum allowable?

If it goes in Suspended status, is there a minimum recharge amount needed to get it back to active? Or any amount will do? What would be the minimum allowable?
Yes, the minimum recharge amount for suspended account is 150 or 200.
You can see the amount on the account suspended banner.

Yes, the minimum recharge amount for suspended account is 150 or 200.
You can see the amount on the account suspended banner.
Does this mean a single recharge, or does it mean available balance in the account?

No, it will work even with multiple recharge of different denominations. Only the total has to be Rs. 150 to reactivate account
I don't even know why it got suspended. I had enough balance. Eg: My balance was Rs 11 and DBR was Rs 7, so Rs 7 got deducted and Rs 4 remained in the morning. But same day it got suspended. I did a recharge later during the day, but still it stayed Suspended. Ideally, I had enough balance before the next DBR took place- then why did they suspend?

No, it will work even with multiple recharge of different denominations. Only the total has to be Rs. 150 to reactivate account
Is it? Maybe they changed it because last time my account was suspended in 2016 & that time CC told me that multiple recharges will not work.

Back
Top Bottom