General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,135
No just sometime ago activated star sports 1 Bangla through sms, activated successfully minutes after sending sms.

Try adding something thru selfcare or app and let us know if it is activated instantly on tv. Thanks

zjdrLoG.jpg

Hey guys, have u noticed that since today morning video/audio across channels is moving at 15 to 20% faster speed. First i thought that something is wrong with my bedroom stb and went to check channels on drawing room box where i found same issue.

Looks like airtel uplink team has messed up some settings. Totally ruined tv experience, watching songs is specially feeling horrible bcoz tempo or action is getting disturbed. Absolutely disappointed

Can anyone raise it with airtel presence team and make sure they get it corrected by passing feedback to uplink team

Hi bros, if I dont recharge ADTV and balance finishes, what happens to the connection? In Selfcare it shows "Suspended". If I want to recharge after a week, is that fine? Will there be any additional "reconnection charges" or anything? Or I can take a break? How long can the break be for me to resume without any additional charges?

What is the charges of refitting of dish antena in new place?
Process and how much time they takeafter rehistration of our request

Hi bros, if I dont recharge ADTV and balance finishes, what happens to the connection? In Selfcare it shows "Suspended". If I want to recharge after a week, is that fine? Will there be any additional "reconnection charges" or anything? Or I can take a break? How long can the break be for me to resume without any additional charges?
Reconnecting Charge According To Your Pack, Rs.15 or More.

Back
Top Bottom