General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

How to watch airtel live channels in mobile in xtreme app live channels has been removed?

Is there any active service or channels available in Airtel which provides live darshan from Indian Temples?

Is there any active service or channels available in Airtel which provides live darshan from Indian Temples?

Nope it's not there, there's a devotional service Channel Om Shakti but that doesn't show live Darshan of temples

That service is available in Tata Play.

Has anyone noticed audio quality of ABP News (LCN 309) is very poor since last few days. Is same the case on other DTH/Cable platform? Just want to confirm if this issue is from broadcaster or DTH end

Has anyone noticed audio quality of ABP News (LCN 309) is very poor since last few days. Is same the case on other DTH/Cable platform? Just want to confirm if this issue is from broadcaster or DTH end

Guys plz help me on this

Okay , so i was trying to decode why airtel is not adding pending viacom18 chs and came to this conclusion

- Bandwidth shortage and LCN unavailability is surely not the reason. Channels not being important cannot also be the reason bcoz these have much importance

There could b following reasons for non addition

- Airtel will have to sign updated HD RIO with Indiacast and thereafter arrange channels in an order (based on incentive option they chose) which is mentioned in that RIO agreement . This will involve changing current position of some chs .
Airtel cannot do it at present as there r ongoing RIO agreements with other broadcasters in place, if viacom18 hd chs LCN r changed it will lead to changes in positioning of chs from other broadcasters too which will lead to not airtel adhering with respective ongoing RIO agreement (channel placement as per incentive scheme) signed with other broadcasters. For this same reason History TV18 HD LCN remains unchanged at 433 while SD feed was shifted from LCN 432 to LCN 428 long back

So most probably when time comes for RIO renewal with other broadcasters they will chose incentive option which will help accommodate viacom18 HD chs on platform. This may be preceeded by mega LCN rearrangement / enabling 4 digit lcn and even signing joint deals if merger or acquisition with dish d2h happens

Currently thru understanding with viacom18, airtel is providing SD feed of missing HD chs in respective HD Bouquet.

I had written to Indiacast DTH / Cable distribution head but got no response about missing HD chs. You can try too. Will tweet to Viacom18 youth and music cluster head soon to get some update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock