General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Friends i am looking for a combo of DPO bouquet and a-la-carte channels wherein i can get to view all Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Hindi and English News, Kids, Infotainment, Music and Key Sports channels at lowest possible price. Can u please share suggestions for same.

Also have following queries
- If suppose a bouquet like UDP Uttam HD is activated in account and i add more broadcaster bouquet or a-la-carte chs to my subscription then will normal NCF charges get applied or will i continue getting discount on NCF as earlier (as stated for UDP pack).

- If i opt for airtel black then can i still choose bouquet like UDP Uttam or will my account become ineligible to activate these packs. Also if latter is the case then incase UDP or other packs have been activated before opting for airtel black , will i be automatically shifted to some other bouquet?

- Is is true that for airtel black customers Zero NCF is charged irrespective of bouquet or channels activated.

- Are there any missed call numbers or sms code to activate plans like UDP Uttam?

- Is airtel digital tv still providing the offer wherein if we recharge for Rs. 400 then certain channels r provided free of cost?

Thanks

Guys, please help me on this.

Have one more question that if i opt for airtel blacks and later on decide to migrate to regular plans, for this will airtel charge anything from me ?
Please note the connections which I m planning to bundle under airtel black plans are already in use since long time. I do know that if one buys new postpaid , broadband or DTH connection while opting for airtel black plans wherein customer gets waiver on installation / activation fee or gets connection for free then airtel can charge certain amount if later customer decides to shift to regular plans

I don't know why you guys are this much eager to get Captain TV on Airtel Digital TV....Is it that much worthful....?:biggrin:
To answer your question, yes, you are correct that it is not a good entertainment channel, despite the fact that some shows, old movies (which I will not name) are very good. Furthermore, this channel was previously onboarded but inow not available. So we are doing our best to re-board 😊

I've also tried some other Tamil channels but have received no response. Only the Captain TV team stated that they are in discussions with the Airtel DTH team to get on board.

I hope I answered your question, bro ☺️

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys are this much eager to get Captain TV on Airtel Digital TV....Is it that much worthful....?:biggrin:
Captain TV is priority and demand on Airtel bro

Already priority and demand Channels
Like Jothi TV , Sai tv , 7s music channel added recently
Now Captain TV and mega group, velicham tv is demand ,even too cc agent and mail team says many customers asking captain TV ,

In some Tamil dth you tube channels some Airtel customers demanding Captain TV ,mega group, mk group too

Friends i am looking for a combo of DPO bouquet and a-la-carte channels wherein i can get to view all Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Hindi and English News, Kids, Infotainment, Music and Key Sports channels at lowest possible price. Can u please share suggestions for same.

Also have following queries
- If suppose a bouquet like UDP Uttam HD is activated in account and i add more broadcaster bouquet or a-la-carte chs to my subscription then will normal NCF charges get applied or will i continue getting discount on NCF as earlier (as stated for UDP pack).

- If i opt for airtel black then can i still choose bouquet like UDP Uttam or will my account become ineligible to activate these packs. Also if latter is the case then incase UDP or other packs have been activated before opting for airtel black , will i be automatically shifted to some other bouquet?

- Is is true that for airtel black customers Zero NCF is charged irrespective of bouquet or channels activated.

- Are there any missed call numbers or sms code to activate plans like UDP Uttam?

- Is airtel digital tv still providing the offer wherein if we recharge for Rs. 400 then certain channels r provided free of cost?

Thanks

Guys, please help me on this.

Have one more question that if i opt for airtel blacks and later on decide to migrate to regular plans, for this will airtel charge anything from me ?
Please note the connections which I m planning to bundle under airtel black plans are already in use since long time. I do know that if one buys new postpaid , broadband or DTH connection while opting for airtel black plans wherein customer gets waiver on installation / activation fee or gets connection for free then airtel can charge certain amount if later customer decides to shift to regular plans

Friends, plz help me in getting answers to these queries. Thanks

Airtel Digital TV also needs to list Catch Up TV and My Recordings option under menu on XStream STB.

Apart from IMusicSpace even iGames unavailable on airtel XStream box.

Favourite Channels option listed under settings but button not present on Xstream Box .

Already shared all this feedback with airtel digital tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock