General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

@Sai Jai 👏👏👌
Yes it's my posts are moved by DDF team from "All FTA Channels Removed " thread to here .. if my posts are not in proper manner or its against guidelines of the forum it'll be edited and I'll get notification regarding that before those posts here

So by that my reply to you in proper way only coz we all know ur bias towards Adtv at the end you'll termed as die hard fan or blind follower title only it's nothing with that you get that by doing certain things like that only

Moreover i was got the same tag of die hard fan of Adtv at one time when I was new here and new to Adtv dth the same thing like you i was doing here like someone criticize Adtv I'll defend Adtv and many times there will be clash with sdirect users due to that die hard hard fan effect but later i got changed by Adtv poor service

So that's why i terming you as due hard fan the Same what I do 6 years ago the same ur doing know but it's not worth for 0% nothing you'll get by doing this Think Bye 😎
👌👌👏👏

May be:lol:

After NTO 2.0 implement we may expect but not now :blush2:
Nto 2.0 main channels prices increase suntv sd 19rs hd 25rs.vijay sd 19rs hd 25rs,zee Tamil sd 12rs hd 25rs,ktv hd 12rs sd 12rs,sun music sd 6rs hd 12rs,ten 1,2,six sd hd 25rs,star sports 1sd hd 25rs.

Friends i am looking for a combo of DPO bouquet and a-la-carte channels wherein i can get to view all Hindi GEC, Hindi Movies, Hindi and English News, Kids, Infotainment, Music and Key Sports channels at lowest possible price. Can u please share suggestions for same.

Also have following queries
- If suppose a bouquet like UDP Uttam HD is activated in account and i add more broadcaster bouquet or a-la-carte chs to my subscription then will normal NCF charges get applied or will i continue getting discount on NCF as earlier (as stated for UDP pack).

- If i opt for airtel black then can i still choose bouquet like UDP Uttam or will my account become ineligible to activate these packs. Also if latter is the case then incase UDP or other packs have been activated before opting for airtel black , will i be automatically shifted to some other bouquet?

- Is is true that for airtel black customers Zero NCF is charged irrespective of bouquet or channels activated.

- Are there any missed call numbers or sms code to activate plans like UDP Uttam?

- Is airtel digital tv still providing the offer wherein if we recharge for Rs. 400 then certain channels r provided free of cost?

Thanks

Airtel Xtreme good or tata play. I have Airtel hd box nd I want to upgrade to Airtel Xtreme. So confuse between tata nd Airtel. Which have better service nd plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock