General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Jaison jyothi said:
I'm not getting Movies now Hd,Romedy now Hd and Bengali HD channels...Those are in free preview mode right?

yes they are in free preview mode..but I'm getting it now.

Yes off course i just started to use ATDH one month back it's working fine may be in feature some issues if i face means i will definitely post in this thread

Can someone reply if it's possible to attach a portable hard drive to the hd recorder box & increase storage space...?

Jaison jyothi said:
I'm not getting Movies now Hd,Romedy now Hd and Bengali HD channels...Those are in free preview mode right?

try to add hd customer dentification free top up from airtel app or self care portal or thro cc, u'll get free preview hd channels post activation of this top up.

Hey Guys I am facing a problem,I have put Flash and Game of Thrones on Series Recording,but automatically Game of Silence that premieres on CI HD is also getting added to scheduled recording and if I am removing it from schedule recording even Game of thrones episodes are also getting deleted alongwith it :(
What can be the problem? :huh :huh

kumarvishwas said:
Hey Guys I am facing a problem,I have put Flash and Game of Thrones on Series Recording,but automatically Game of Silence that premieres on CI HD is also getting added to scheduled recording and if I am removing it from schedule recording even Game of thrones episodes are also getting deleted alongwith it :(
What can be the problem? :huh :huh

Bro may be you have mistakenly selected the delete all recordings instead of selecting retain all recordings when you remove them for scheduled recordings:k

abhi123 said:
Bro may be you have mistakenly selected the delete all recordings instead of selecting retain all recordings when you remove them for scheduled recordings:k
Nop bro,it happened twice,and Flash's episodes didn't got deleted,only Game of thrones episode got deleted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock