Discussion General Discussion about Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 100
  • Views Views: Views 7,870
Buddy u can ask for exchange but usually they give the model available in their warehouse still 3.0 model is also extremely good so u can use the same unless facing some issues
Okay. Let me ask them. I am facing one issue like Dolby atmos is not coming from hotstar app(no sound and video).

Okay. Let me ask them. I am facing one issue like Dolby atmos is not coming from hotstar app(no sound and video).

Buddy not all content on an OTT platform are available with Dolby Atmos audio as many shows r produced with just Dolby Digital/ Digital Plus audio.....also sometimes certain app developers too mistakenly make errors in making required audio support available in the firmware version released for various platforms

@Vadirocks today i got xtreme box 3.0 with fiber connection. Are they still selling old boxes even after 4.0 is available?
Even I have taken xstream 4months back and they gave me xstream 3 and I was continuously checking with Airtel technician team for xstream 4 upgrade but still no luck they are keep on saying no stock or even saying that "xstream 4 is very bad in quality and xstream 3 is way better" and telling Airtel is providing xstream 3 and stopped giving xstream 4. Not sure who is right.

Even I have taken xstream 4months back and they gave me xstream 3 and I was continuously checking with Airtel technician team for xstream 4 upgrade but still no luck they are keep on saying no stock or even saying that "xstream 4 is very bad in quality and xstream 3 is way better" and telling Airtel is providing xstream 3 and stopped giving xstream 4. Not sure who is right.

Yes, 3.0 variant (XStream Box -002) manufactured by Skyworth is little better in performance compared to latest 4.0 variant (Xstream Box - 003) which is manufactured by Arris....however still the variant 2.0 (Xstream Box - 001) still is the best which was manufactured by Technicolor and now the soon to be launched latest 4.0 variant will also be made by them hence expecting improvement in performance....here is the guide to Airtel XStream Smart Android Boxes launched until now with their specifications..... Numbers mentioned in brackets r code number of these box variants, Airtel Internet TV is known as 1.0 Variant but XStream Box coding system started with 2.0 variant as XStream branding was adopted for smart boxes

Last edited:
Yes, 3.0 variant (XStream Box -002) manufactured by Skyworth is little better in performance compared to latest 4.0 variant (Xstream Box - 003) which is manufactured by Arris....however still the variant 2.0 (Xstream Box - 001) still is the best which was manufactured by Technicolor and now the soon to be launched latest 4.0 variant will also be made by them hence expecting improvement in performance....here is the guide to Airtel XStream Smart Android Boxes launched until now with their specifications..... Numbers mentioned in brackets r code number of these box variants, Airtel Internet TV is known as 1.0 Variant but XStream Box coding system started with 2.0 variant as XStream branding was adopted for smart boxes

in 4.0 variant, do you get Dolby Atmos output on Prime video/Jio Cinema?

in 4.0 variant, do you get Dolby Atmos output on Prime video/Jio Cinema?

Buddy i have not checked the same , but as i have said in my earlier post.... Box does support Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, HDR 10 etc.. but not all content available on various apps may support it + certain app built for a platform may not support this + u need to check if ur TV and Home Theater set up is compatible with it

Play " Bloody Ishq" movie...
It's have Dolby Atmos ..
If ur device supports then u should get..
If not then it means ur device doesn't support DA
Picture is from my Binge+ Box..

Buddy i have not checked the same , but as i have said in my earlier post.... Box does support Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, HDR 10 etc.. but not all content available on various apps may support it + certain app built for a platform may not support this + u need to check if ur TV and Home Theater set up is compatible with it
Bro i have one question why you always people if asking information... Dolby atmos/vision & HDR10 everyone know some app supported this...... But if doult pls clarify the channels recently launch star sports 4k channel not support hdr10 you find it in channel info barnner........?

Back
Top Bottom