Discussion General Discussion about Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

Hi bro,

Pls explain how to get this. I m using Yamaha receiver and Xtream box 3. (All channel shows Dolby by default in AV receiver)
Thanks in advance.
The same with me.. All channels show dolby digital then ott apps not at all showing dolby support.. Me connected stb to tv then tv to soundbar via e arc

The same with me.. All channels show dolby digital then ott apps not at all showing dolby support.. Me connected stb to tv then tv to soundbar via e arc
Have you tried to connecting stb--) av receiver --) TV arc HDMI port ?

I believe your Dolby selection is auto.
pBRPs85.jpg

Brother this ui is of xtreme box. New 3.0 box doesn't have these options
So the new STB defaulted to Dolby auto detection , so it should auto negotiate with AV reciver and should be able to listen PCM/ Dolby/ Dolby+ / Dolby Atmos / DTS based on channel/ ott movie content?

I have always said that both brands and customers should never go after providing/buying things at cheapest price as most often it is accompanied with other issues which spoils the whole experience.

When this new flextronics xstream box launched, i had stated clearly that it will not be at par with the earlier Technicolor manufactured model of XStream box and now u all can see it for urself.

Airtel Digital TV should have continued their partnership with Technicolor for XStream boxes and kept price point at Rs. 2499 or launch some other offers which gave box at discounted price with long term packs/recharge or made available boxes at lower price for old customers who regularly recharge their account.... Some kind of customised offer for different customers can b brought depending on how long they have been a customer , their recharge patterns, pack value etc. But lowering the price and bringing in new model boxes from flextronics does not seem to b the apt decision. Quality needs to b given utmost importance at each point, more so as XStream boxes have gained lot more popularity than similar rival DTH company products so it becomes even more important to maintain the standard of the product
Have all the bugs for the Xstream.3 (silver/grey) ones been sorted now? Or is it better to get the older (black) one?

Have all the bugs for the Xstream.3 (silver/grey) ones been sorted now? Or is it better to get the older (black) one?

Better to get old one though New Variant is also equally good except may be some minor issues. Having said so there r many advantages / plus points for the New Variant of XStream Box hence overall you can opt for any of these which is available with your local Airtel Digital TV dealer. When they call u just request them to arrange for the Old Variant, incase same is unavailable u can agree to get the New Version XStream Box installed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock