Discussion General Discussion about Independent TV

I regret wasting money on this TV connection. They need to improve picture and sound quality of the existing channels first. Screwed up firmware. Picture settings doesn't work, channel locking doesn't work, volume levels are way off between channels, color saturation is very bad in many channels (red bleeds over other colors) grainy, blotchy pictures......
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Yes bro.
The fact is they don't know how the business works, I wonder they didn't even spent a single penny for publicity like TV commercials and paper ads.
They just used Reliance brand name for pre-booking. If it was new like they didn't buy rdtv, no one would prebook this in the first place!
No new channel additions, no regional language speaking customer care
I wonder what's the future of this brand?
Could it even survive?

Most of the channels are very blurred. It shows Error 400 No Signal most of the times...

Customer care on the phone does not take any complaints, they asked me to send email. Email response was very bad and useless..

Most of the channels are very blurred. It shows Error 400 No Signal most of the times...

Customer care on the phone does not take any complaints, they asked me to send email. Email response was very bad and useless..
If possible give complaint in consumer court, so then this IDTV would take this seriously 😒

They have invested thousands of crores on this business. I don't know how they would be profited if they give this kind of service.
They should think business for long term.

In my uncle's house, palakkad Kerala, independent TV installed. They told me need to pay extra 40 for getting Sun network Tamil channels. Any one having this?
Their promise was all channels free for 1 year

In my uncle's house, palakkad Kerala, independent TV installed. They told me need to pay extra 40 for getting Sun network Tamil channels. Any one having this?
Their promise was all channels free for 1 year
Yes, you can only get 1 free regional Sun channels, if you want other Sun channels it's on add on pack basis.
I was also fooled by cc when called for activation for freedom pack, They didn't told me about this and I'm not getting any Sun channels when the offer was to give 1free regional pack, now they can't change or add in my plan.
Check their website its not like all paid channels, but like Subscription to paid channels 🙄

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock