Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,527
Guys anyone facing issue with favourite?
My 2 favourite channels replaced (one yesterday and one today) Cineplex HD replaced by zee marathi hd and zee Bollywood by patrika tv although actual LCNs were not changed...
In the past also Sony Max 2 was replaced by some other channel

Anyone else facing same issue? This is weird
Here is the pic...I see most of the other channels are also showing wrong channel logo.

I don't care about logo but favourites are also changing
Just now factory resetted but same issue

Here is the pic...I see most of the other channels are also showing wrong channel logo.

I don't care about logo but favourites are also changing
Just now factory resetted but same issue
same issue with me ........fevt channel automatic change

Guys anyone facing issue with favourite?
My 2 favourite channels replaced (one yesterday and one today) Cineplex HD replaced by zee marathi hd and zee Bollywood by patrika tv although actual LCNs were not changed...
In the past also Sony Max 2 was replaced by some other channel

Anyone else facing same issue? This is weird
same issue with me

Here you can see the issue...not only the channel logo and sometime it is replacing the favourite also with the channel Cineplex hd by zee marathi hd
Zee Bollywood by patrika tv

VoX1UHp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, am literally subscribed to Curiosity Stream through my DTH provider. Yet, there is no way to sign in via Satellite and Internet operator. Tata Play is so much behind it's global competitior.
wIdFDGS.jpg

Today again another channel changed in fav..
Colors hd replaced by zee hd+1

Not sure what is happening I am thinking to move back to hd box 😑😭

Today again another channel changed in fav..
Colors hd replaced by zee hd+1

Not sure what is happening I am thinking to move back to hd box 😑😭

Bcoz tata play is swapping/ shifting channels on its transponders hence favourites r changing accordingly bcoz new channel arriving on old slot in respective transponder

Lol, am literally subscribed to Curiosity Stream through my DTH provider. Yet, there is no way to sign in via Satellite and Internet operator. Tata Play is so much behind it's global competitior.
wIdFDGS.jpg

Bcoz in India Curiosity Stream is paying carriage fee to Tata Play and providing channel free to subscribers while in other countries it has a SVOD revenue/business model wherein subscribers opt for channel and get access to its content online as well as thru linear tv platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock