Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 150,018
But when new channels will arrive bro ..it's long time ago Tata play not add a single channel without any demand or distribution partner pressure

Today again another channel changed in fav..
Colors hd replaced by zee hd+1

Not sure what is happening I am thinking to move back to hd box 😑😭

Even if u change to anyother STB, u will face same issue as backend work is going on.

Just wait for some day for their work to get finished and then re arrange ur favs.

After updating to new S/W and TV App Version, my Binge + STB is hanging when switching channels.

I have to power it off from mains for it to get to work... Anyone else having this issue ???

After updating to new S/W and TV App Version, my Binge + STB is hanging when switching channels.

I have to power it off from mains for it to get to work... Anyone else having this issue ???
Yes bro..sometime channel switching button does not work..quick fix is power off the stb from remote and switch on..after that it is allowing to change channels.this is happening mostly after startup

I'm facing same issue bro...
People will praise this box..but in reality even with no additional apps the box lags after startup, channel switch...I am using it just for 2 things- weekend ott series and for Bluetooth connection to 2.1 system...once that serial is over , I am planning to move to the HD box

Bcoz in India Curiosity Stream is paying carriage fee to Tata Play and providing channel free to subscribers while in other countries it has a SVOD revenue/business model wherein subscribers opt for channel and get access to its content online as well as thru linear tv platform
They are not. They charge subscription of ₹299 bundle for us to stream.

They are not. They charge subscription of ₹299 bundle for us to stream.

Buddy I m saying that Curiosity Stream is paying carriage fee for linear channel being available on Tata Play platform and subscribers r getting it for free. For their online subscription u need to opt separately either by taking binge pack or directly subscribing on.their site or app.

Buddy I m saying that Curiosity Stream is paying carriage fee for linear channel being available on Tata Play platform and subscribers r getting it for free. For their online subscription u need to opt separately either by taking binge pack or directly subscribing on.their site or app.
Their linear channel was discontinued months ago. And it was a service channel. We can only speculate whether they paid carriage fee to Tata Sky back than or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock