Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,582
Their linear channel was discontinued months ago. And it was a service channel. We can only speculate whether they paid carriage fee to Tata Sky back than or not.

They did pay carriage fee which is why it was available for free to subscribers. Yes, it was available as a service channel. There r many chs which originally run on satellite mode but r made available in indi as service channel. This has been a topic of discussion and rather many objections have been raised bcoz service chs do not require to obtain a license or pay any fee to the government. Maybe this is why Curiosity Stream was pulled out from Tata Play platform or they themselves decided to discontinue linear feed in India.

Anyways for now u can opt for this channel thru binge pack, on app or website i believe their subscription rates r quite high. Combo subscription access (online + linear) still not available in India bcoz here a different business model has been worked out

Guys on a side note any plan to change UI of binge+.
If you recall DishTV next box had a similar UI like tatasky binge+ but that was lagging too much like binge+..all issues got resolved after they revamped the UI completely

If you recall DishTV next box had a similar UI like tatasky binge+ but that was lagging too much like binge+..all issues got resolved after they revamped the UI completely
Yes I read some where in this foram that they are working it new UI for Binge Plus i search but not found Regarding this you can search if you found it.

off topic Yes now there are no issues/lags in Dish SMRT box with one of the best UI with great logos. The best part is there are no charges to use the SMRT features and apps.

Guys anyone noticed zee classic picture quality has improved? Probably this is after shifting the channel to different transponder

I switched of Bluetooth by mistake therefore remote has stopped working. How to enable it. There is an ir mode in remote how to enable

I switched of Bluetooth by mistake therefore remote has stopped working. How to enable it. There is an ir mode in remote how to enable
You can use the remote as IR also

Just go to settings and Bluetooth and enable it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock