Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,991
cQi6Xvx.jpg

Tata Play binge remote looks very outdated when conpared to sleek n stylish remote of airtel xstream stb

I'm facing lots and lots of issues on binge plus set-up box of late
  1. Favourite channels are getting interchanged. Many channels that were there in the favourite channels are automatically removed and are replaced with random channels. Inspite of making it complicated in setting up favourite channels, it isn't even staying in the same order that i had set-up.
  2. Everytime i exit SunNxt app, it automatically logs out and I have to keep on logging in everytime.
  3. Many latest movies on Zee5 fails to even load and get some error notification.
  4. Search results doesn't include Disney Hotstar and jiocinema inspite of enabling them in the assistant settings.
  5. I see a different logo for many channels at times when browsing through the channel list.
With these many problems, I am thinking of moving to tataplay HD set-up box and buying an Amazon fire TV stick rather than sticking to binge plus set-up box.

1. Favourite channels are getting interchanged. Many channels that were there in the favourite channels are automatically removed and are replaced with random channels. Inspite of making it complicated in setting up favourite channels, it isn't even staying in the same order that i had set-up.
  2. Everytime i exit SunNxt app, it automatically logs out and I have to keep on logging in everytime.
  3. Many latest movies on Zee5 fails to even load and get some error notification.
  4. Search results doesn't include Disney Hotstar and jiocinema inspite of enabling them in the assistant settings.
  5. I see a different logo for many channels at times when browsing through the channel list.
With these many problems, I am thinking of moving to tataplay HD set-up box and buying an Amazon fire TV stick rather than sticking to binge plus set-up box.
First thing happening to me too.. Other things I don't face any till now.

First thing happening to me too.. Other things I don't face any till now.
I even reset the set-up box when I recently had been to my home. Now my parents are facing lots of issues and it's a difficult one for them to reorder the favourite channels list.
Just to make it less complicated, i had set 100 favourite channels so that I can easily remove and add to replace. But, recently few channels are even getting deleted making it even more complicated 🤦🏻‍♂️

1. Favourite channels are getting interchanged. Many channels that were there in the favourite channels are automatically removed and are replaced with random channels. Inspite of making it complicated in setting up favourite channels, it isn't even staying in the same order that i had set-up

No from this maintenance you may see changes in your favourite channel list . If you find unknown channels in your fav list please manually change it back to your fav channel.

Set favourute
Guide button -> select the group of channels -> move up down the list of channels but don't select any channel, press i button when needed channel is highlighted -> set as favourite -> press back button to get back to the list of channels.

Well. Are these maintenances still happening now? Because, i reset my box and setup all the favourite channels in the first week of June.

(Regarding setting favourites) Thanks for the information. I didn't knew that we can do that way.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock