DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 489
  • Views: Views 59,210
I expect the following channels in Sun Direct. Then I reinstall again.
1. TV9 Bangla
2. TV9 Bharatvarsh
3. Ruposhi Bangla
4. DD Port Blair
5. News18 Assam North East
6. News Live
7. R Plus News
8. Argus News
9. Tehzeeb TV full time
10. 1Sports
11. Zee 24 Kalak
12. Sony Ten 3 HD.
Bishnu bro, as per my understanding about you(over 7 years long time DDF relationship), Even if Sun direct add these channels you will not return to Sun direct. If they add these channels that Time, you will set some other new criteria for Sun direct for your return I guess. :lol:

@Vadirocks Bro, if you beleive that your source will not disclose full info means, requesting you to share all those information you received from them till now..Please don't wait until full news revealed from them.. :blush2:

Bishnu bro, as per my understanding about you(over 7 years long time DDF relationship), Even if Sun direct add these channels you will not return to Sun direct. If they add these channels that Time, you will set some other new criteria for Sun direct for your return I guess. :lol:

@Vadirocks Bro, if you beleive that your source will not disclose full info means, requesting you to share all those information you received from them till now..Please don't wait until full news revealed from them.. :blush2:
Yes bro we can't wait

I expect the following channels in Sun Direct. Then I reinstall again.
1. TV9 Bangla
2. TV9 Bharatvarsh
3. Ruposhi Bangla
4. DD Port Blair
5. News18 Assam North East
6. News Live
7. R Plus News
8. Argus News
9. Tehzeeb TV full time
10. 1Sports
11. Zee 24 Kalak
12. Sony Ten 3 HD.
For ROI users I also want Sony Sab HD and Star Gold Select HD on Sun Direct. In the current system the only free LCNs for the former are 871/873/875 and for the latter are 888/889 if it has to be added at the end. A new LCN system will be greatly beneficial.

They recently added Star Pravah HD and Star Maa Movies HD, so most of the Star HD channels are there. Similarly they are the only DTH to add Sony Ten 4 HD, so adding Sony Sab HD and Sony Ten 3 HD shouldn’t be difficult.

Last edited:
Hmm..let us wait and see bro..

May be, they will change few tamil channel LCNs For example, Sathiyam TV which is a news channel placed last and far away from other news channel.. and few other channels worth to mention.

Mainly Zee Tamil @63 which is too far and Vijay also

@Sivabhaskar @Raju lal @WizarD bros,Where are you, Do you know this good news?[/USER]
LCN Change:
They might move Zee Tamil and Vijay TV to Devotional Channels section or something. I mean, even more to the middle of nowhere than they are now.

New Technology:
They might introduce some new technology that changes the channel to Sun TV first, whenever you press the channel numbers for Zee Tamil or Vijay TV. Then, if you press those channel numbers again, a pop-up message with OK and CANCEL buttons will ask you,

" Do you really want to change to Zee Tamil/Vijay TV? Why don't you just watch Sun TV? We have really good serials! "

I love my Sun Direct. They have not been jealous at all! :p

LCN Change:
They might move Zee Tamil and Vijay TV to Devotional Channels section or something. I mean, even more to the middle of nowhere than they are now.

New Technology:
They might introduce some new technology that changes the channel to Sun TV first, whenever you press the channel numbers for Zee Tamil or Vijay TV. Then, if you press those channel numbers again, a pop-up message with OK and CANCEL buttons will ask you,

" Do you really want to change to Zee Tamil/Vijay TV? Why don't you just watch Sun TV? We have really good serials! "

I love my Sun Direct. They have not been jealous at all! :p
They have to change Vijay and Zee within 10 Lcns, all other genres star and Zee are placed within first 10 lcns.

Sun Direct Are Onto Something Big,

My Source Not Disclosing Fully,
Something Related To New Technology Bro!
I think Sun Direct will upgrade Transponders to new technology ,thus they may increase bandwidth capacity of Measat 3B & Gsat 15 satellites with maximum 80 SD channels Per Transponder & they may bought remaning 5 TPs in Gsat 15!!!

I think Sun Direct will upgrade Transponders to new technology ,thus they may increase bandwidth capacity of Measat 3B & Gsat 15 satellites with maximum 80 SD channels Per Transponder & they may bought remaning 5 TPs in Gsat 15!!!
@Ajith 100 bro measat 3b expiring in few months. Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock