DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 62,505
@HappySoul bro replying to ur comments in Tata Play thread which have now been deleted. ....here is what i wanted to convey

@HappySoul bro Here is a great post of @Karthik anna
where he perfectly countered + proved ur argument of Tata Play being best as being baseless/hollow. I hope u read the same

First understand one thing. There is absolutely no best DTH product in the market. Everyone is using the best product. As you say if Tata Play is the best why other operators even exist and people are using ? You have a reason to use Tata Play. So does others. Even if Tata Play price matches Airtel in terms of base packs, I will not use Tata Play for many reasons. Tata's HD STB is pathetic. Damn slow, channel freezing while changing the channel, has only one preferred audio Language over Airtel and D2h's two preferred audios, 4 digit LCN, slow channel change speed, unwanted promotional like when one land on unsubscribed channel after few seconds it starts to promote the pack containing the channel and it takes forever to exit, no skip unsubscribed channels, no usb recording, poor relative PQ, AQ, signal loss with even slight bad weather, only 50 Fav channels, frequent reboots etc. Even if they have few channels in excess of Airtel, I prefer to stay away from Tata till they check the basics and bring a good HD STB. I don't prefer hybrid boxes. You can always write about a problem about an operator. That is how a product is improved. But trying make fun of the operator or the people using it is just not right and branding a product as the best when it is absolutely not is even worse.

Who did u vote for in last month's DTH of The Month poll? Was it Tata Play?

Why u never appreciate even when Airtel Digital TV does something good but rather keep criticizing them for not having few channels though numerous times i have explained reason for delay in their addition?

Most importantly rather than just daily trying to pinpoint shortcomings of Airtel (many of it even not true but ur own opinion)and saying that Tata Play is best while hardly bringing forth or discussing their negatives with same passion very well describes that u are biased / partial towards Tata Play.

Anyways no more discussion on this, without understanding what is being said thereby poking fun at others is easy and not accepting own mistakes is also not a good thing. I hope u introspect over this

Again say karthik said all the bad things from all the hd models which is so outdated information..for example he mentioned 50 fav channel but it is not true .. probably he has not used tataplay for a long time
Speaking of airtel should we bring min 100 model 🙃, unsubscribed channel cannot be skipped and fav are showing in order of LCN rather than selection! They never fixed the issue and the box is still in the market!

Again say karthik said all the bad things from all the hd models which is so outdated information..for example he mentioned 50 fav channel but it is not true .. probably he has not used tataplay for a long time
Speaking of airtel should we bring min 100 model 🙃, unsubscribed channel cannot be skipped and fav are showing in order of LCN rather than selection! They never fixed the issue and the box is still in the market!
I am talking about their latest HD STBs only. They currently have 2 STBs. One in plastic and the other in metal. Metal is better than plastic. But take it both are still bad in my opinion. Probably you are recently familiar with Binge STB only.

Regarding min100, you got Smart choice box only and I warned you multiple times not to raise a request with Airtel for min 100. You didn't listen.
Both the boxes are available with Airtel now. Original plan was to introduce min100 and ditch HS3C02 all together.
Min100 they've already stopped it's manufacturing. Mostly with new connections you get only smart choice box. So did you. And Tata Play still gives the worst plastic STB for new connections. Moreover you can't even choose the STB in Tata Play. You get what they have in the local Tata Play store.

@HappySoul:
1. You are free to write about shortcomings of a product. Just don't take it personal with its users. I was forced to reply only when you called Airtel users insane.
2. Airtel is not the best. So is Tata Play and other operators.

@dino29:
You also stop please. These discussions are not really useful to anyone. You please use report button if anything like this happens in future. I am going to do the same thing only.

Mods, please delete all our posts that you feel non value adding to the forum.

Last edited:
Tataplay service channels-62
Airtel service channels-39
d2h service channels-24
Sun direct own service channels-4

Less service channels best,
If there is more service channels means space waste...more money investment in new transponders for more space.

Hi sir need all dth legends advice I am currently using Tata sky .thinking of changing can you guess tell me which dth is providing good picture and audio in sd channel disth tv or sun direct or airtel I am using Samsung 40 inch tv please give number 123 in picture clarity wise please to give response please 🙏

Now a days most of the dealers recommended tata play only. I spoke around 6 to 7 dealers in last month. All are not recommend to moving out from tata play.

Hi sir need all dth legends advice I am currently using Tata sky .thinking of changing can you guess tell me which dth is providing good picture and audio in sd channel disth tv or sun direct or airtel I am using Samsung 40 inch tv please give number 123 in picture clarity wise please to give response please 🙏

Currently Airtel Is Good At PQ

Followed By Sun Direct

Only Airtel Website Sucks for for DTH user, you can't to do anything in Website via PC or Mobile :wall: :wall:

Tata Play, D2h, Dish TV, Sun Direct even DD Free Dish had good website but we Airtel people not had proper website and sometimes their app also sucks.

Only Airtel Website Sucks for for DTH user, you can't to do anything in Website via PC or Mobile :wall: :wall:

Tata Play, D2h, Dish TV, Sun Direct even DD Free Dish had good website but we Airtel people not had proper website and sometimes their app also sucks.

@dino29 Please Check This

This Guy Is Always Against Good Things

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock