DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 62,697
When Tata Play adds FTA news channels or other such channels there are no comments made against it or poking fun at same but when Airtel Digital TV does so there r all sorts of mockery made against it.....why this completely opposite reaction to similar thing?

Please don't say that Airtel is not adding popular channels as they have been adding popular FTA + Pay TV Channels alongside other less popular FTA News/GEC/ Teleshopping etc. channels, certain channels are pending addition bcoz of valid reasons as i have explained before on numerous occasions, Tata Play too did not add many popular channels until they got extra bandwidth thru GSat24 satellite and still have not included channels like ID HD, Goldmines Bollywood, 9X Jhakaas, etc
Wow &xplor hd dropped from your list 😂Atleast tataplay added unlike airtel who has not added mtv beats hd even after 7 years!
Is that not a popular channel? Only hindi hd music channel! But leave it again you will argue with people don't hd channel in music etc
With new satellite we have hope tataplay will add pending channel

When Tata Play adds FTA news channels or other such channels there are no comments made against it or poking fun at same but when Airtel Digital TV does so there r all sorts of mockery made against it.....why this completely opposite reaction to similar thing?
If you have noticed, then you must have seen that members who are only Airtel Digital TV users make fun whenever any news channel or FTA channel is added.

Wow &xplor hd dropped from your list 😂Atleast tataplay added unlike airtel who has not added mtv beats hd even after 7 years!
Is that not a popular channel? Only hindi hd music channel! But leave it again you will argue with people don't hd channel in music etc
With new satellite we have hope tataplay will add pending channel

Bcoz i think rationally rather than giving statement which lack factual data, And XPlor HD was added on Tata Play platform post GSat24 satellite activation hence i mentioned the same while u have again not read the 2nd part of my comment where i saud Airtel Digital TV too has been adding all types of channels and certain r pending addition bcoz of genuine reasons which includes viacom18 HD channels

If you have noticed, then you must have seen that members who are only Airtel Digital TV users make fun whenever any news channel or FTA channel is added.
Bhai, at various instances others too poke fun when Airtel adds FTA regional hindi news channels on their DTH platform

Bcoz i think rationally rather than giving statement which lack factual data, And XPlor HD was added on Tata Play platform post GSat24 satellite activation hence i mentioned the same while u have again not read the 2nd part of my comment where i saud Airtel Digital TV too has been adding all types of channels and certain r pending addition bcoz of genuine reasons which includes viacom18 HD channels
So even after 7 years you find the reasons genuine..wow such loyalty 🥲

So even after 7 years you find the reasons genuine..wow such loyalty 🥲

Well for 7 years reasons kept changing,,i am referring to why addition has,been delayed since last 15 or 18 months....earlier pre 2020 Airtel Digital TV would not have added these channels owing to bandwidth constraint or bcoz of less demand / them not considering its addition to be on priority list.

Similarly Tata Play too did not add many channels despite the fact that they had required bandwidth as they launched even HD service channels like Theate HD, Hits HD, many other SD/ HD channels but did not add And Xplor HD and still not added many other channels on its platform....also they could have introduced USB Recording, Push VoD, Catch Up TV features on its SD/ HD boxes thrreby removing +1 services to create more additional bandwidth but they did not do so....despite being a popular DTH platform among premium audience segment they delayed launch of excellent channel like And Xplor HD for a very long time

Please don't say that Airtel is not adding popular channels as they have been adding popular FTA + Pay TV Channels alongside other less popular FTA News/GEC/ Teleshopping etc. channels, certain channels are pending addition bcoz of valid reasons as i have explained before on numerous occasions, Tata Play too did not add many popular channels until they got extra bandwidth thru GSat24 satellite and still have not included channels like ID HD, Goldmines Bollywood, 9X Jhakaas, etc
Ok, great. I digress from getting into that discussion again. Just let know why the topic was brought forth quoting a post that had nothing even remotely related to ADTV

Ok, great. I digress from getting into that discussion again. Just let know why the topic was brought forth quoting a post that had nothing even remotely related to ADTV
Just to draw a valid comparison as to how almost same news incase of 2 companies gets completely opposite reactions wherein airtel is always criticized for no valid reasons

Just to draw a valid comparison as to how almost same news incase of 2 companies gets completely opposite reactions wherein airtel is always criticized for no valid reasons
Bro, everyone has feelings. Airtel users has been not able to watch Once in a Lifetime events like some matches of FIFA World Cup 2022 in HD. They have brought expensive TVs not to watch content on HD. While Tata Sky has always given priority to staying relevant by offering niche service offerings and HD channels. Airtel is always behind. Crime shows of HD has way less demand than HD music channels where customers demands superior audio quality. In this day and age of 4K TVs. Adding SD channels, leaving HD addition for several years will draw criticism. Tata Play has very few HD channels left to add. Meanwhile Airtel is still not compensating viewers after the shutdown of Sony Rox HD.

Bhai, at various instances others too poke fun when Airtel adds FTA regional hindi news channels on their DTH platform
Look once again bro!

You will see 95% of Airtel Digital TV users make fun of Airtel Digital TV and 5% are those who are new members or members who haven't shared which DTH service they use.

On the different side of the table, members using Tata Sky don't criticise because with time they have added all the required channels if we see only Hindi channels. Airtel Digital TV is still lacking behind with some basic and demanding SD & HD channels not being added. The Next main motive of Tata Play is to add Regional channels which have been pending since the launch of the new satellite.

Testing of some Regional channels has also started. See how fast Tata Sky is!

Now user who speaks language other than Hindi also watches Hindi channels. So channels are available for them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock