DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 62,726
Only Airtel Website Sucks for for DTH user, you can't to do anything in Website via PC or Mobile :wall: :wall:

Tata Play, D2h, Dish TV, Sun Direct even DD Free Dish had good website but we Airtel people not had proper website and sometimes their app also sucks.

Bcoz Airtel DTH website allows customer some basic functions like checking balance/validity, recharge etc. while to make other changes customer needs to install airtel app ..this has been clearly mentioned on the website

All operators have their pros and cons so i think we have to adjust and opt for an operator which best meets our requirements / whose services r best compatible with our needs

@dino29 Please Check This

This Guy Is Always Against Good Things

Anna all i can say is that share feedback with senior people at Airtel Digital TV, they shall certainly look into the shortcomings or what changes/new things customers r looking for and accordingly in future provide/implement the same on their platform so that overall product offering is further enhanced

Bcoz Airtel DTH website allows customer some basic functions like checking balance/validity, recharge etc. while to make other changes customer needs to install airtel app ..this has been clearly mentioned on the website

All operators have their pros and cons so i think we have to adjust and opt for an operator which best meets our requirements / whose services r best compatible with our needs
But bro. That's just stupid. Isn't it? Flipkart and Myntra had to bring back mobile site after they blocked it to increase traffic for app which backfired. Here, they are doing same for website. Also many people doesn't have smartphone. How are they expected to make changes? Airtel is a tech company. They should've better understanding than other companies.

Last edited:
But bro. That's just stupid. Isn't it? Flipkart and Myntra had to bring back mobile site after the stopped to increase traffic for app which backfired. Here, they are doing same for website. Also many people doesn't have smartphone. How are they expected to make changes? Airtel is a tech company. They should've better understanding than other companies.

True. They should allow customers to make all changes in their accounts through website too....well currently those not using apps can make use of SMS, Whatsapp, Customer Care Desk, Mail, Twitter/Facebook etc. to modify various things

i think we have to adjust
I don't agree with this. We don't have to adjust. There will absolutely be no improvement in the service then. No business is sustainable that way. I strongly believe that all the positive changes that took place in Airtel was because of our feedback. Airtel app and site sucks and there is nothing wrong in talking about it. Nothing is perfect as is. Feedbacks is what takes it closer to perfection. IMO presently this the major thing they should concentrate on high priority. All others are fine as of now.

Last edited:
I don't agree with this. We don't have to adjust. There will absolutely be no improvement in the service then. No business is sustainable that way. I strongly believe that all the positive changes that took place in Airtel was because of our feedback. Airtel app and site sucks and there is nothing wrong in talking about it. Nothing is perfect as is. Feedbacks is what takes it closer to perfection. IMO presently this the major thing they should concentrate on high priority. All others are fine as of now.

Buddy, i have always stated that feedback should be shared with broadcasters , operators and infact with all companies whose products people use as it helps in overcoming shortcomings and improving the service offering ...... The "we have to adjust " remark was based on taking an overall perspective as no product or company can live upto all requirements or expectations of an individual.

I hope now you understand what i was trying to convey 🙏

I am watching streaming content since close to 10 years now. Till date I find it very time consuming as you got to find something to watch. And than you are obsessed with finishing as soon as possible which is called binging. You watch so much content. You don't remember most of it. Than you are doing it sometimes at a smaller screen like your phone which is just bad for both your concentration and eye sight. I know content on TV are not good nowadays. But you got over 500 channels. You will find something be it some documentary on History TV or Big Boss on Colors. Also the excitement to catch a movie during a premiere is unmatched over watching same movie at 12 am on OTT platform.

IMO instead of cord cutting. We need to balance out like we did 10 years back between reading newspaper, watching tv,
gaming, streaming and using our phones.

Update -

A New Hindi FTA News Channel for MP/CG Region "Vistaar News" Coming Soon On Tata Play . Channel Officially Launching From Next month.

When Tata Play adds FTA news channels or other such channels there are no comments made against it or poking fun at same but when Airtel Digital TV does so there r all sorts of mockery made against it.....why this completely opposite reaction to similar thing?

Please don't say that Airtel is not adding popular channels as they have been adding popular FTA + Pay TV Channels alongside other less popular FTA News/GEC/ Teleshopping etc. channels, certain channels are pending addition bcoz of valid reasons as i have explained before on numerous occasions, Tata Play too did not add many popular channels until they got extra bandwidth thru GSat24 satellite and still have not included channels like ID HD, Goldmines Bollywood, 9X Jhakaas, etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock