DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 508
  • Views: Views 61,108
After Trai announcement (TRAI announced important changes in the Tariff Order)
is there any changes in packs by DTH Operators ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using lg led tv.i am not change in of picture settings airtel settop box.video quality is excellent of airtel.still i am didnot find the best picture settings of tatasky.worst hd and sd channel's video quality of particularly south regional channels.audio quality of hd channels airtel is best of others.

Yes, they do support 4K resolution.
I am not talking about Netflix and YouTube. Supposedly, Travel XP 4K launches in India. Will the box have technical capabilities to support 4K channels? It's confusing as Tata Sky 4K and Tata Sky Binge+ box is priced almost similarly.

I am not talking about Netflix and YouTube. Supposedly, Travel XP 4K launches in India. Will the box have technical capabilities to support 4K channels? It's confusing as Tata Sky 4K and Tata Sky Binge+ box is priced almost similarly.
Of course, they do. 4K means, any 4K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock