DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 62,235
Hi, Today I was checking this broadcaster pack - Sun Telugu Basic HD - Ala Carte Combination of same Channels costs ₹61, while this pack charges ₹70 , Why? What's the benefit of the pack?

IMG-20200217-230905.jpg

IMG-20200217-230959.jpg

IMG-20200217-231249.jpg

Hi, Today I was checking this broadcaster pack - Sun Telugu Basic HD - Ala Carte Combination of same Channels costs ₹61, while this pack charges ₹70 , Why? What's the benefit of the pack?

IMG-20200217-230905.jpg

IMG-20200217-230959.jpg

IMG-20200217-231249.jpg
This bouquet also has Gemini Music HD, which is missing on Tata Sky. They shouldn't ideally offer the bouquet when a channel is missing on the platform, but none of the DPOs are following it.

(Videocon D2h ₹ 218.30 All Telugu Channels)
is there similiar pack in ADTV for punjab user ?? (Telugu channels no need)

Request to all Members

If Create any Thread for Channels addition or Logo or something. Please add Screen shots for the same...
Seen Thread starter just giving news without SS. Noticed from last one and half year some members doing that... That to be seniors. So that this following by other members...

And this issue is Big..

Members here searching for content by words
Seen many threads where just adding screen shots or tweets.. So members having difficulty to find.. Posting same thing.. And some members coming with saying with already shared here...

So please follow my request..

Thanks in advance 🤟😃

Which is better Tata Sky, d2h or Airtel?
For SD/HD - Tatasky - Discounted NCF, u can watch online with any network
For south indian sun fan - sun direct
Airtel - If u are proud of brand and like to spend some extra bucks. TV online works only with Airtel sim and specific recharge
D2H - poor Interface and bit outdated self service apps and mobile

For SD/HD - Tatasky - Discounted NCF, u can watch online with any network
For south indian sun fan - sun direct
Airtel - If u are proud of brand and like to spend some extra bucks. TV online works only with Airtel sim and specific recharge
D2H - poor Interface and bit outdated self service apps and mobile
Airtel Xtreme or 'Online TV' works with any sim need not be an airtel sim.
The DTH should be in active state and beed to login with th RMN to enjoy free Xtreme Premium services!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock