Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

HMtv celebrating 11th anniversary
sdHJubf.png

How is the viewership and popularity of telangana based telugu news channels like T news,etv telangana,v6 velugu,hmtv in andhra pradesh?Are these channels available all over andhra pradesh?

How is the viewership and popularity of telangana based telugu news channels like T news,etv telangana,v6 velugu,hmtv in andhra pradesh?Are these channels available all over andhra pradesh?
In my opinion some are more popular than others. TV9 is always the leader. TV5, V6 and NTV are quite popular as well. So is T News which is the TRS mouthpiece.

ETV AP is very less popular but it is not a problem since ETV has other channels too. Sakshi and ABN Andhra Jyothi need to improve in the TRP front. HM TV is owned by the company that owns the English newspaper The Hans India so it is mostly a vanity project.

In my opinion some are more popular than others. TV9 is always the leader. TV5, V6 and NTV are quite popular as well. So is T News which is the TRS mouthpiece.

ETV AP is very less popular but it is not a problem since ETV has other channels too. Sakshi and ABN Andhra Jyothi need to improve in the TRP front. HM TV is owned by the company that owns the English newspaper The Hans India so it is mostly a vanity project.
I am not asking about all telugu news channels.I am asking about popularity of only telangana based telugu news channels like T news,hmtv,v6 velugu,etv telangana in the state of andhra pradesh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock