Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

I am not asking about all telugu news channels.I am asking about popularity of only telangana based telugu news channels like T news,hmtv,v6 velugu,etv telangana in the state of andhra pradesh.
All the names you mentioned except T News serve both TS and AP. So I answered for both.

Only 2 channels seem to serve Telangana exclusively: T News (the TRS mouthpiece) and ETV Telangana. Other news channels are headquartered in Hyderabad but that does not mean that they will serve Telangana only.

All the names you mentioned except T News serve both TS and AP. So I answered for both.

Only 2 channels seem to serve Telangana exclusively: T News (the TRS mouthpiece) and ETV Telangana. Other news channels are headquartered in Hyderabad but that does not mean that they will serve Telangana only.
V6 channel is completely telangana based channel and focuses only on telangana.HMTV focuses more on telangana news than andhra news.I think you dont have proper idea about telugu news channels.

V6 channel is completely telangana based channel and focuses only on telangana.HMTV focuses more on telangana news than andhra news.I think you dont have proper idea about telugu news channels.
Yes V6, T News,HMTV, ETV Telangana This Channels focus on Telangana News.

Sakshi Tv, ABN, NTV, TV5, Tv9, Raj News Telugu, CVR News,AP News 24×7 this Channels cover 2 States News Not only 1 state.

Yes V6, T News,HMTV, ETV Telangana This Channels focus on Telangana News.

Sakshi Tv, ABN, NTV, TV5, Tv9, Raj News Telugu, CVR News,AP News 24×7 this Channels cover 2 States News Not only 1 state.
How is the popularity and viewership of these four telangana based channels in your andhra pradesh state?Are these channels available all over andhra pradesh?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock