Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

How is the popularity and viewership of these four telangana based channels in your andhra pradesh state?Are these channels available all over andhra pradesh?
V6
How is the popularity and viewership of these four telangana based channels in your andhra pradesh state?Are these channels available all over andhra pradesh?
My opinion V6 News has Better Viewership more than T News , HMTV

After sold to Maa, its become routine movie to audience...... it showing day after day.... :sad:
While watching in Gemini we would have waited for 50-60 days in b/w 2 telecasts and only played on weekends. The channel treated this movie such a way and they also treat some more classic movies in the same way. But coming to star maa i really lost the interest to watch the movie after being telecasted many a times in just 7-8 months and also they telecast the movie hardly in 3hrs now which means there are several cuts in the telecast where the movie runtime itself is close to 3hrs.

Last edited:
Jobs notification in etv network.

Ur3tQCT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock