Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

After
nick (Kannada )
Sonic (kannada )
Discovery kids(Kannada)
Now Sony yay! Also adds Kannada audio feeds.
Now waiting Sony sports channels.

After
nick (Kannada )
Sonic (kannada )
Discovery kids(Kannada)
Now Sony yay! Also adds Kannada audio feeds.
Now waiting Sony sports channels.
So all this happens from Twitter Dubbing Demand Campaign, Without these campaigns these TV Networks never Add Kannada Audio Feeds.

So all this happens from Twitter Dubbing Demand Campaign, Without these campaigns these TV Networks never Add Kannada Audio Feeds.
Is it necessary to bring these topic again and again?
I don't thinks star sports Kannada came through dubbing demand campaign.there is no things to dubbed in sports.

chintu Tv also came Kannada without any campaign.nick and sonic added audio before the dubbing entry in TV.
I didnot saw any campaign for nick and sonic.

Please don't bring dubbing campaign all side.
Network have some profit so they added Kannada feeds.

Dubbing needed only for kids and infotainment channel.not for useless serials.

Last edited:
Is it necessary to bring these topic again and again?
I don't thinks star sports Kannada came through dubbing demand campaign.there is no things to dubbed in sports.

chintu Tv also came Kannada without any campaign.nick and sonic added audio before the dubbing entry in TV.
I didnot saw any campaign for nick and sonic.

Please don't bring dubbing campaign all side.
Network have some profit so they added Kannada feeds.

Dubbing needed only for kids and infotainment channel.not for useless serials.
You peoples Never understand and Never Seen Power of Kannada Graahakara Koota Campaigns for NGC, Star Sports Kannada, Nick, Sonic, Discovery Network, Udaya TV First Dubbed movie Premiere and Sony yay.

You peoples Never understand and Never Seen Power of Kannada Graahakara Koota Campaigns for NGC, Star Sports Kannada, Nick, Sonic, Discovery Network, Udaya TV First Dubbed movie Premiere and Sony yay.
Before you said it came to dubbing campaign.but now you are changing your words and saying it came due Kannada grahaka koota.
Then what I can say.
We can't say anything who supports dubbing blindly.

One is real fact they only did protest to get dubbing in Kannada ,star sports Kannada.
Sony sports Kannada.

But nick and sonic audio added without any campaign even sonyyay!.
Main reason to add Kannada audio in nick and sonic is reason behind success of Kannada market for viacom18 that time.

Last edited:
Before you said it came to dubbing campaign.but now you are changing your words and saying it came due Kannada grahaka koota.
Then what I can say.
Before and Now I said same Kannada Graahakara Koota done these Dubbing campaigns in Twitter and FB, Star Sports Kannada too part of Dubbing campaign.

Before and Now I said same Kannada Graahakara Koota done these Dubbing campaigns in Twitter and FB, Star Sports Kannada too in Dubbing campaign.
Where did you said? Said twitter campaign.
How can understand that?
Even people also can request not only them.

Star sports Kannada came through dubbing campaign according to you only.

But there is nothing to dub in sports.

Then what I can say.

One is real fact they only did protest to get dubbing in Kannada ,star sports Kannada.
Sony sports Kannada.

But nick and sonic audio added without any campaign even sonyyay!.
Main reason to add Kannada audio in nick and sonic is reason behind success of Kannada market for viacom18 that time.
Don't Spread false Information in Dreamdth Forum, Check Kannada Graahakara Koota Campaigns or Go and Visit Viacom/Colors Bengaluru and Mumbai Office they will Give Some Sources for you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock