Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Don't Spread false Information in Dreamdth Forum, Check Kannada Graahakara Koota Campaigns or Go and Visit Viacom/Colors Bengaluru and Mumbai Office they will Give Some Sources for you.
False information 😂 i said all real facts.
I don't need any source.if you have any source then attach here.

Then why most popular Channel NGC ,NGC wild and Disney channel hungama not in kannada.

Where did you said? Said twitter campaign.
How can understand that?
Even people also can request not only them.

Star sports Kannada came through dubbing campaign according to you only.

But there is nothing to dub in sports.
I think you don't know much about the Dubbing in Kannada campaign done by Kannada Grahakara Koota, they were the ones who fought cases against people who tried to ban dubbing. After that itself many people came in support of dubbing and we were able to see the dubbing era in Kannada.

Without knowing much about that topic you just know to impose your thinking on others. Better you study what all happened...

False information 😂 i said all real facts.
I don't need any source.if you have any source then attach here.

Then why most popular Channel NGC ,NGC wild and Disney channel hungama not in kannada.
Bro, that will also happen. Dubbing in Kannada just started few months back. Wait n watch.. By the way Most popular infotainment channels Discovery is in Kannada from many months.

Last edited:
I think you don't know much about the Dubbing in Kannada campaign done by Kannada Grahakara Koota, they were the ones who fought cases against people who tried to ban dubbing. After that itself many people came in support of dubbing and we were able to see the dubbing era in Kannada.

Without knowing much about that topic you just know to impose your thinking on others. Better you study what all happened...
Who told no campaign for dubbing in Kannada.
I am saying campaign won't change the mind of network.if they add profit then only they adds audio feeds.

When channel adds audio feeds we can't that is because of dubbing campaign. Matters profits.

Last edited:
Who told no campaign for dubbing in Kannada.
I am saying campaign won't change the mind of network.if they add profit then only they adds audio feeds.
Kannada industry needed a starting point but it was banned illegally by some powerful people. These campaigns shown the power of audience who wanted entertainment in their own language that is Kannada. Without the support of these people, channels wouldn't have come forward to dub in Kannada. I know few people here hate dubbing, but there is a proper reason and fight behind Kannada dubbing.

Also, its the choice of audience what to watch and what not to watch. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple.
Just to hate dubbing, why you want to take away other's rights!?

Kannada industry needed a starting point but it was banned illegally by some powerful people. These campaigns shown the power of audience who wanted entertainment in their own language that is Kannada. Without the support of these people, channels wouldn't have come forward to dub in Kannada. I know few people here hate dubbing, but there is a proper reason and fight behind Kannada dubbing.

Also, its the choice of audience what to watch and what not to watch. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple.
Just to hate dubbing, why you want to take away other's rights!?
See here I don't oppos dubbing. Dubbing only needed for kids and infotainment channel.contents which difficult to recreate,bigbudget etc.

Kannada unwanted dubbed serial in colors super,star suvarna made me very very sad.

Last edited:
See here I don't oppos dubbing. Dubbing only needed for kids and infotainment channel.contents which difficult to recreate,bigbudget etc.

Kannada unwanted dubbed serial in colors super,star suvarna made me very very sad.
We all know, soon Colors Super will be relaunched, I think Viacom wanted to test everything before they launch the channel again (properly).
And regarding Suvarna, yes, they crossed the line and they might have understood it now. So the shows which were not working, those went down. Dubbing of daily soaps were not required in Suvarna. (wrt Colors Super, we can understand)

Anyway lets stop this topic here!

You peoples Never understand and Never Seen Power of Kannada Graahakara Koota Campaigns for NGC, Star Sports Kannada, Nick, Sonic, Discovery Network, Udaya TV First Dubbed movie Premiere and Sony yay.
I know (before One time commented) kannada Grahaka Kota campaign towards kannada implementation many field like Bank exams, online OTT audio feed etc

If you comment about dubbing in this thread he supporting blindly dubbing (even I feel you support blindly dubbing) same if I comment about dubbing exact opposite.

You know where Dubbing mainly neaded but some unwanted contents still you support (its your opinion so I not asked this).

Just 2weeks back campaign about Sony sports should start kannada audio feed . If I replied before you to him this not happens (Sony kids channel audio feed not started because of 2weeks campaign , but before it self many times campaign kids channel kannada feed this now happened ) .

@Prasadoblivion here no one opposite Dubbing they also supports Dubbing not blindly (me). About Dubbing related comments lockdown time itself I commented if you want go and see.

Last edited:
TV9 Kannada celebrating 14th anniversary
130310042_1518311848371040_7403540997865731934_n.png

Kannada entertainment is going to be more competitive as more channel brings Originals .
By January viacom18 is going to relaunch it's second GEC colors super with new originals. And following a month later already launched enterr 10 dangal Kannada will revamp with new original stories slated at ₹3 per month.
Probably by March star India eyes on rebranding it's 2nd GEC to movie channel as star suvarna movies. And additionally sun network might launch kannada's first HD movie channel udaya movies HD at the same time. If all goes well . News gener will also be filled with new entries as big networks Republic and ABP are slating entry by August 2021.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock