Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Zee Picchar has started airing promo of Picchar Suggi which includes premiere of old movies which they are telecasting for the first time
Source

This promo includes clippings and title cards of movies which were with Udaya TV. Looks like Zee Picchar has renewed many old movies from Udaya TV. Either it should be renewed or shared between these two channels. If its a renewal, then Udaya TV has lost a big collection of good movies!!
Very good move Colors and Star should follow Zee. Spacially Colors Kannada some present Big star movies neaded atleast 3to5 old Darshan sir and others movies should buy .

If we closely look at the promo, it has around 20 to 22 movie titles

Yes me too observed that!!
They renewed "America America" & "Amruthavarshini" movies from Colors Kannada.
But it does not give clue about Zee kannada zinema, they are renewing movies for the sake of Zee Kannada HD.

Hi bro, yes so many gold movies from uday sold to zee,its very bad. Bro where to check the movie list for renewal ? Where can i get info

XPAz1vG.jpg

h3H5odd.jpg

Why there is huge difference in impression of zee Kannada in top 10 channels across all genres and only kannada?

Why there is huge difference in impression of zee Kannada in top 10 channels across all genres and only kannada?
Viewers are less compared to Telugu n Tamil. In Kannada, people spend more time on news channels n other languages..

ZK is unstoppable now...
Seems Sarasu breakless didn't work and Satya stood top. It also due to new year party episodes..

Once 10pm, 6pm, 6:30pm and 7pm revamped, it would increase much..

Colors kannada already filled n still finding slot for big Boss.. That is the only game changer for them..

Udaya TV gets pulled out due to lack in promotion..

Suvarna has high chance of boosting on weekends and improving all the slots.. Needs to check in next 2 weeks for Rukku, RK and Sunday special..

Last edited:
Seems Sarasu breakless didn't work and Satya stood top. It also due to new year party episodes..

Once 10pm, 6pm, 6:30pm and 7pm revamped, it would increase much..

Colors kannada already filled n still finding slot for big Boss.. That is the only game changer for them..

Udaya TV gets pulled out due to lack in promotion..

Suvarna has high chance of boosting on weekends and improving all the slots.. Needs to check in next 2 weeks for Rukku, RK and Sunday special
Agreed. But I lost hope on Suvarna. Some miracle should happen now :blush2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock