Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Expected additions to the bouquet of Kannada Channels by 2019-2020:

Confirmed / Potential:
Colors Kannada Cinema
Zee Kannada HD
Star Sports 1 Kannada
Sony Kannada
Udaya Movies HD
Udaya Music HD
Udaya Life (rebranded from Udaya News)
Public Comedy

Probable:
Colors Kannada Cinema HD
Zee Kannada Cinema
Zee Kannada Cinema HD
Star Suvarna Movies
Star Suvarna Movies HD
Star Suvarna Plus HD
Udaya Comedy HD
Bro u missed Colors super HD

Expected additions to the bouquet of Kannada Channels by 2019-2020:

Confirmed / Potential:
Colors Kannada Cinema
Zee Kannada HD
Star Sports 1 Kannada
Sony Kannada
Udaya Movies HD
Udaya Music HD
Udaya Life (rebranded from Udaya News)
Public Comedy

Probable:
Colors Super HD
Colors Kannada Cinema HD
Zee Kannada Cinema
Zee Kannada Cinema HD
Star Suvarna Movies
Star Suvarna Movies HD
Star Suvarna Plus HD
Udaya Comedy HD

Adding to these,
Probable-but-no-one-gives-sh*t:
Asthaa Kannada
ABP Kannada
Kasthuri Music
Kasthuri Gold
Kasthuri Comedy

ABP Kannada
I can guess, channel name will be definitely another one as ABP never use language name on their channels like ABP Ananda (Bangla), ABP Majha (Marathi), ABP Asmita (Gujarati), ABP Sanjha (Punjabi) etc.

I can guess, channel name will be definitely another one as ABP never use language name on their channels like ABP Ananda (Bangla), ABP Majha (Marathi), ABP Asmita (Gujarati), ABP Sanjha (Punjabi) etc.
I was referring to this:
Found these: ABP has applied for trademark registration for ABP Kannada, ABP Tamil, ABP Andhra, ABP Samachar and ABP Ganga
abpnew.png

Regarding Star Sports 1 Kannada:

We had our plans ready for Star Sports 1 Kannada, unfortunately, we couldn’t get it through the process. We are working on the formalities which need to be done. Kannada and Telugu will be top of the list. Bengali and Marathi are other interesting markets. After all these, the only remaining is Malayalam which is a very football heavy market and so the question would be, do we require a full channel for it?

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tel...elugu-priority-markets-for-star-sports-180903

I think Colors Kannada theme will be changed either tommorow or day afer.
Today morning i saw some changes like,
Usually a banner which has [If you have any complaint.........................] Written in it will have a pink background (Colors logo colour) but today i saw this banner with a background of a different colour and a new texture.
Last year they had changed the package on the day of Anubandha awards telecast..
Even this year that might happen.

I think Colors Kannada theme will be changed either tommorow or day afer.
Today morning i saw some changes like,
Usually a banner which has [If you have any complaint.........................] Written in it will have a pink background (Colors logo colour) but today i saw this banner with a background of a different colour and a new texture.
Last year they had changed the package on the day of Anubandha awards telecast..
Even this year that might happen.
Even the title cards of the serials will be changed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock