Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Public TV is quite important but not Kasthuri Newz. I largely agree with @zaxotes. If Udaya News were alive, it would have been in Tier 3.
im not telling kasturi news is important i told it will not shutdown even if no one watches it because they dont have money problem also their purpose is not to show news but to advertise their party

public tv should be in tier 1 because it can survive it is not a good channel but it has viewers there is huge fan base for rangnath and it is top 2 every week. and kasturi news should also be in tier 1 because it can also survive it is not here to show news but live speech and programs of jds and for their promotion they have money so not at all a difficulty
Yes move public to tier 1
Focus TV is no more
What is the condition of Praja TV it was removed from airtel recently

Last edited:
Ya zkHD already launched den cable... zee Kannada special event.. launched colour them programs title card etc....

Raghavendra Hunsur, the business head of Zee Kannada tells that the channel will be undergoing a brand refresh and change its color very soon in the press conference. Probably they're turning orange soon.

Raghavendra Hunsur, the business head of Zee Kannada tells that the channel will be undergoing a brand refresh and change its color very soon in the press conference. Probably they're turning orange soon.
Yes. And also they will launch Zee Kannada HD

That's our guess because he did not mention it in the conference. However, HD is already available on few cable platforms.
already available doesnt mean its launched. ckc was available on every dth before launch. even sony marathi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock