Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

New Kannada news channel "Power TV" will be launched under the leadership of Chandan Sharma.
His previous plan "G6 news" was dropped.
ypOLZ6a.png
aWILbJ4.png

Last edited:
Anyone check Runtv added on hathway
Its mine distict channel
Channel owner also mine distict
Added on 2 MSO
One is hathway,pamphlets in roadside in my area sticked on walls everywhere,channel launched on 29th sept
@Shashank @swaroopofc

Last edited:
New Kannada news channel "Power TV" will be launched under the leadership of Chandan Sharma.
His previous plan "G6 news" was dropped.
ypOLZ6a.png
aWILbJ4.png
This person thinks himself that he's the Kannada version of Arnab Goswami. Quite hilarious that the channel logo also is a loosely ripped-off republic tv logo. Anyone can easily guess the quality of this channel with the font they've used for tagline. Another addition in Kannada news gutter.

This person thinks himself that he's the Kannada version of Arnab Goswami. Quite hilarious that the channel logo also is a loosely ripped-off republic tv logo. Anyone can easily guess the quality of this channel with the font they've used for tagline. Another addition in Kannada news gutter.
Don't no for how many months it will be on air?

Tier 1000 according to your comparison. Powerless TV - Only Nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock