Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

W3NE9XU.jpeg

Why do u need to compare mon- sat. Any week trp is compared from Monday to Sunday. Just to promote that it is no. 2 u cannot change the whole set up.
This is same like Zee strategy, 8/8 slot leader earlier post.

Now between Zee & Star Suvarna, the difference is less than 200 points. With Laxmi Tiffin Room and Malikapuram, they can bring the difference even less than 175 points by steadily reaching 400+ points, giving tough competition to Zee Kannada.

Next poster from Star Suvarna will be Monday to Sunday top 2 in Urban.

This is same like Zee strategy, 8/8 slot leader earlier post.

Now between Zee & Star Suvarna, the difference is less than 200 points. With Laxmi Tiffin Room and Malikapuram, they can bring the difference even less than 175 points by steadily reaching 400+ points, giving tough competition to Zee Kannada.

Next poster from Star Suvarna will be Monday to Sunday top 2 in Urban.
I don't think so. Colors kannada can maintain top 2 with less difference between it and Star Suvarna

Colors Kannada should bring old serials at afternoon slot. I think people will watch them. Like Agnisakhshi, LB , Ashwini Nakshatra, NMYR, Kannadathi, NAR, Kulavadhu..

Colors Kannada should bring old serials at afternoon slot. I think people will watch them. Like Agnisakhshi, LB , Ashwini Nakshatra, NMYR, Kannadathi, NAR, Kulavadhu..
It won't work. Should bring Very old Serial ,where people shouldn't remember the story of serial .
They can retelecast the serial like Ragavendra Mahime Season 1 and 2 , Mahaparva, Chitralekha Baduku.

But they won't bring due PQ issues.

It won't work. Should bring Very old Serial ,where people shouldn't remember the story of serial .
They can retelecast the serial like Ragavendra Mahime Season 1 and 2 , Mahaparva, Chitralekha Baduku.

But they won't bring due PQ issues.
What is PQ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock