Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Week 10 2024

note: Udaya 478
2Tk1O4x.png

Last edited:
Exactly. Foolish people.. I think u+r Ramachari 6.5+ and maybe slot leader, karimani 5+, antarapata 4+
Right.. That's why Zee TVR will come first..

Now one more promo needs to be out from Zee to maintain slot leader at 10pm by ending BBB, and moving existing one to 10pm slot and bringing New serial in prime Time..

Right.. That's why Zee TVR will come first..

Now one more promo needs to be out from Zee to maintain slot leader at 10pm by ending BBB, and moving existing one to 10pm slot and bringing New serial in prime Time..
Yes 😂, if they end BBB, whom will they take to 10 pm?? I don't think they can move any serial.

Seetharama will never go to 10 pm. It is doing great at 9:30 pm by defeating Karimani and Neenadena. All 3 being powerful stories.
Amrutha dhare has a chance, but it is able to defeat CK s popular Bhagya Lakshmi

Seetharama will never go to 10 pm. It is doing great at 9:30 pm by defeating Karimani and Neenadena. All 3 being powerful stories.
Amrutha dhare has a chance, but it is able to defeat CK s popular Bhagya Lakshmi
Even Sathya and Srirasthu Subhamastu doing very well and also they are slot leader most of all weeks. But now they are moving to early Slots.So we can't underestimate Zee. They can do anything.

As there is no new upcoming serial in star Suvarna, if any new serial comes in, which serial you wish to end?

Colors Kannada (U+R) Week 10
Posting it since it has done wonderful
And channels are not posting it as they are cheap supporters of Zee Kannada.
TimeSerial TRP (U+R)Rank
6:00Geetha2.09
6:30Kendasampige 3.58
7:00Bhagyalakshmi 5.33
7:30Lakshmi Baramma5.72
8:00Brundavana4.16
8:30 Shree Gowri5.24
9:00Ramachari6.71
9:30Karimani 5.05
10:00Antarapata 4.07
10:30Shantam Papam <210

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock