Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Colors Kannada (U+R) Week 10
Posting it since it has done wonderful
And channels are not posting it as they are cheap supporters of Zee Kannada.
TimeSerial TRP (U+R)Rank
6:00Geetha2.09
6:30Kendasampige3.58
7:00Bhagyalakshmi5.33
7:30Lakshmi Baramma5.72
8:00Brundavana4.16
8:30Shree Gowri5.24
9:00Ramachari6.71
9:30Karimani5.05
10:00Antarapata4.07
10:30Shantam Papam<210

So Zee Kannada lost 3 slots
9pm, 10pm & 10.30pm overall in week 10

Star Suvarna 6.30pm slot comparison..

Week 9: Katheyondu Shuruvagide
2.0 (u+r) 2.6 (u)

Week 10: Laxmi Tiffin Room
2.3 (u+r) 2.0 (u)

As I said earlier many times, KS had core fanbase followers in Urban Market, which are erased now.

LTR story is interesting, but since they don't have popular faces already, it takes time to attract the viewers from other channels till marriage. It can improve in upcoming weeks..

9 pm serial
If they can bring new serial at 9.30pm and preponing Neenade Naa to 9pm can workout well..
At present 9.30pm, 10pm & 10.30pm doing their best..

Yediyuru Siddhalingeshwara can be rescheduled to Sat-Sun 6.30pm to 7.30pm slot 1hr episode similar to Udho Udho Madeshwara of Zee..

My third eye says, Laxmi Nivasa might split into 2 serials..

As till now, there is no exact lead actor or actress. Chances of splitting the story into 2 is possible.. Also there is no new serial promo..

As till now, there is no exact lead actor or actress. Chances of splitting the story into 2 is possible.. Also there is no new serial promo..
Yes, plus there are already 2 lead heroines in the serial - Disha and Chandana. But they had already released the teaser promo for Brahmagantu..

But it also may happen, since BBB lost slot leader to Antarapata, they might end BBB, and take some serial to that slot and bring Brahmagantu to the new slot.

My prediction turning into reality.. 😎

My prediction turning into reality.. 😎
Yes.
Next planning of Zee Kannada -
1. 8.30 pm story from Lakshmi Nivasa
2. BBB off air (due to losing slot leader to Antarapata)
3. Slot change of a serial to 10 pm.
4. New serial 'Brahmagantu' at that slot.

Yes.
Next planning of Zee Kannada -
1. 8.30 pm story from Lakshmi Nivasa
2. BBB off air (due to losing slot leader to Antarapata)
3. Slot change of a serial to 10 pm.
4. New serial 'Brahmagantu' at that slot.
There are 2 reasons mainly to split into Laxmi Nivasa 2 serials..

1. Even though Laxmi Nivasa is top 1 serial at present, the expense is very high due to popular actress. For which it should get double digit TVR to sustain without cost cutting..

2. If they split the serial into 2, then the production cost will get reduced even though content extended for another ~21 mins compared to making another brand new serial. As it's popular now, it can easily maintain similar TVR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock