Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Zee picchar has become GEC I think 🤦🏻‍♂️
They first telecasted weekend with ramesh which was acceptable
But now showing zee kutumba awards and comedy kiladigalu reality show
I doubt sometimes on Zee Talkies as they also show CHYD show and some other shows on their channel along with same repeated movies, it is same like Zee Picchar channel.

I doubt sometimes on Zee Talkies as they also show CHYD show and some other shows on their channel along with same repeated movies, it is same like Zee Picchar channel.
But then they can't be considered movie channel

Zee thirai (tamil movie channel from zeel) used to air big celebs interviews durinG Sunday nights..( shows that they aired on Zee Tamil during festival days)

Zee is doing this in every region 😂

Yes but they air movies in big numbers and CHYD show is not daily on channel and award shows are needed on movie channel. Zee talkies also has morning devotional Shows of Vitthal, etc.

Zee network has big Marathi movie library still they repeat same and boring movies daily after 2/3 weeks or a month and new movies are there only on Sat-Sun.

Now expecting Marathi movie channels from Viacom18 which is in pipeline and from Star Network which is successful in GEC genre in Marathi at least if this channels gets launched they will not show repeated movies and Zee Talkies will realize their mistake.

Last edited:
Zee thirai (tamil movie channel from zeel) used to air big celebs interviews durinG Sunday nights..( shows that they aired on Zee Tamil during festival days)

Zee is doing this in every region 😂
Not every region. AFAIK, Zee Bangla Cinema does not show anything other than movies. And they don't repeat much. That's a good thing. On the other hand, Jalsha Movies has a very unique way of programming. The SD version mostly shows commercially successful Bengali movies, whereas the HD counterpart shows critically acclaimed Bengali movies.

Did anyone noticed, the brightness of Sarasu serial is less compared to other serials. It looks bit dull. Noticed same in hotstar as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock