General Discussion on DD Free Dish

Hassan Syed said:
I was planning to fix another side LNB for this satellite. I only need Hindi channels which I can understand :shy that's the reason I was asking for it

OK
it will be really good if dd free dish adds E24 & music express:)

THAKUR 4K said:
the existing MPEG4 set top boxes will continue to receive 80 MPEG2 channels.

Cktweet

But I think after some days/year they will move all channels to mpeg4. So bad days are coming for dishtv in near future because now a days dishtv depending on ddfd.

sourabhs20 said:
But I think after some days/year they will move all channels to mpeg4. So bad days are coming for dishtv in near future because now a days dishtv depending on ddfd.
Its not gonna happen..

The day Freedish removes any channel from it's platform due to expiration of 1 yr contract or fails in e auction ..Dishtv adds that channel next day..

Rom1moR said:
The day Freedish removes any channel from it's platform due to expiration of 1 yr contract or fails in e auction ..Dishtv adds that channel next day..

Ohhh so it means dishtv only have interest in crap channels thats why they adds that channel next day but they are not adding many most wanted channels(9xo, foodfood, peace of mind, adhyatm, e24, toonami, animax, ngc music, mtunes etc.). Customer requesting more and more but they dont care. they care for money only.
Mtunes recently added by ddfd.

sourabhs20 said:
Ohhh so it means dishtv only have interest in crap channels thats why they adds that channel next day but they are not adding many most wanted channels(9xo, foodfood, peace of mind, adhyatm, e24, toonami, animax, ngc music, mtunes etc.)
Mtunes recently added by ddfd.
Good,when some other DTH adds bunch of crap channels (as u r sayin) in a bunch then it's a good addition..that DTH is this, that DTH is that..etc etc.. & suddenly those channels becomes crap..

Rom1moR said:
Good,when some other DTH adds bunch of crap channels (as u r sayin) in a bunch then it's a good addition..that DTH is this, that DTH is that..etc etc.. & suddenly those channels becomes crap..
When Dishtv adds..

Rom1moR said:

because they adds them (crap channels) with good channel. Dishtv gives priority to crap channels first and other dth gives priority to good channel first. Dishtv need to add good channel first then go for other crap channel.
When ddfd removed sony mix from their plateform dishtv took more time to add sony mix.

The so called great Great Addition with few good channels happened because they did not had those channels on thr platform..

after midnight.......DDFD movies channels showing some interesting & quality dubed english movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock