General Discussion on DD Free Dish

CK Jain Sir Tweets was Right.

CK Jain tweets was right now DD Free Dish will be bigger and better than others private dth....... Most of the good private channels added by DD Free Dish Platform.
Big Magic
Aaj Tak
Rishtey
Zee Anmol
Rishtey Cineplex
Star Gold Romance (coming soon)
India TV
ABP News
M Tunes
Sony Pal
Housefull Movies
Oscar Movies Bhojpuri
Housefull Action
IBN7
Big Magic Ganga
Sony Mix
Many More channels in the list.........

RE: CK Jain Sir Tweets was Right.

What is the need of this thread bro? He is the DD Free Dish official. So he tweeted what he knew already and happened. I don't see anything to get excited about it.

Unite3 said:
CK Jain tweets was right now DD Free Dish will be bigger and better than others private dth....... Most of the good private channels added by DD Free Dish Platform.
Big Magic
Aaj Tak
Rishtey
Zee Anmol
Rishtey Cineplex
Star Gold Romance (coming soon)
India TV
ABP News
M Tunes
Sony Pal
Housefull Movies
Oscar Movies Bhojpuri
Housefull Action
IBN7
Big Magic Ganga
Sony Mix
Many More channels in the list.........

in this list too, only few channels are good
Oscar movies, housefull action, houseful movies useless only

I want to watch Dish TV FTA channels in DD freedish. Which setting should be use when auto scan

i have an issue. after a long time i have reinstalled dd dth with my solid mstar hd mpeg-4 stb. i got around 90-100% signal and 85% quality. once i did blind scan i am getting only Videocon d2h channels, the free ones. and dd bharati, lok sabha. what do i need to do to get ddd+ channels. kindly help asap.

aanandhpranav said:
i have an issue. after a long time i have reinstalled dd dth with my solid mstar hd mpeg-4 stb. i got around 90-100% signal and 85% quality. once i did blind scan i am getting only Videocon d2h channels, the free ones. and dd bharati, lok sabha. what do i need to do to get ddd+ channels. kindly help asap.

Information regarding Migration of
Doordarshan Free Dish DTH service
frm INSAT-4B to GSAT-15 Satellite.

please visit the following link-
http://www.ddindia.gov.in/Technical/Pages/DD-Free-Dish-(DTH).aspx

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock