General Discussion on DD Free Dish

Currently 11 Test Channels are available in Mpeg 2 in DD Free Dish!!!

Test 101
Test 102
Test 103
Test 104
Test 105
Test 106
Test 107
Test 108
Test 109
Test 420
Test 520
Only Test 420 and 520 are available,other from dishtv side..

Carrying radio channel requires very less bandwidth. So it doesn't matter much. There is market demand for tv slot, not radio.
What explanation will you give for DD Mizoram? How many customers in Mizoram?

What explanation will you give for DD Mizoram? How many customers in Mizoram?
Coverage is there in Mizoram. Right? I said there is market demand for tv slot. I didn't say about demand for particular dd regional channel. Users are demanding freedish in AN islands.

I am not getting Zee 24 Tass news channel on DD Free Dish since past 2 weeks. Are any of you able to see? What happened?
EDIT: Got this link. Was not aware of this. News dated 23 Sep 2022.

In an order on Friday, the ministry finally removed permission for free-to-air telecast of Zee Hindustan, Zee Rajasthan, Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal, Zee Bihar Jharkhand, Zee Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh, Zee Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand, Zee Salam, Zee 24 Kalak, Zee 24 Taas, and Zee Odisha.

Rival networks ABP, TV9 and Network 18 had approached the I&B ministry saying Zee illegally put nine of its news channels, national and regional, on DD Free Dish without participating in auctions and paying for the slots. They alleged that this undermined due process, increased Zee network’s reach by millions of viewers, pushed up its TRPs, and gave it an “unfair advantage”.

Last edited:
I am not getting Zee 24 Tass news channel on DD Free Dish since past 2 weeks. Are any of you able to see? What happened?
EDIT: Got this link. Was not aware of this. News dated 23 Sep 2022.

In an order on Friday, the ministry finally removed permission for free-to-air telecast of Zee Hindustan, Zee Rajasthan, Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal, Zee Bihar Jharkhand, Zee Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh, Zee Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand, Zee Salam, Zee 24 Kalak, Zee 24 Taas, and Zee Odisha.

Rival networks ABP, TV9 and Network 18 had approached the I&B ministry saying Zee illegally put nine of its news channels, national and regional, on DD Free Dish without participating in auctions and paying for the slots. They alleged that this undermined due process, increased Zee network’s reach by millions of viewers, pushed up its TRPs, and gave it an “unfair advantage”.

Its not available in sep 2022

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock