General Discussion on DD Free Dish

Genre Wise--Only in Icas set top box other wise as your serially TPs are save Present scan will be accordingly.. Network Scan nowadays not pulling all TPs..while blind scan always Randomised Tps and Channels on save... Present is better

Prasar Bharti still not able to come out of the sorrow of Colors Rishtey. Next auction has not been announced yet.

How do can people install DDFD in their homes?

I was airtel xtreme subscriber and want to try DDFD. I can pay for the best MPEG-4 box available today. I don`t know anything about antenna orientation or setup and would like some technician to adjust my airtel antenna to DDFD satellite and use the same cable what airtel installed.
Is there a online way to connect with technician?
Also what are the best MPEG-4 boxes in market today?

How do can people install DDFD in their homes?

I was airtel xtreme subscriber and want to try DDFD. I can pay for the best MPEG-4 box available today. I don`t know anything about antenna orientation or setup and would like some technician to adjust my airtel antenna to DDFD satellite and use the same cable what airtel installed.
Is there a online way to connect with technician?
Also what are the best MPEG-4 boxes in market today?
Around Rs. 1400/- & Technician is better brother. Its not that hard brother Local electronic shop peoples keep that with them.

Go for Solid DTH box online from their web site
I'm looking for best picture quality mpeg4 box with simple UI but don't want extra features like iptv and all as already using Firetv.
Shortlisted Solid 5454 & 5490 need suggestions which is better

Last edited:
Which dd free dish set box provide 50fps or 1080p Quality ?

Kindly suggest best quality set box for dd free dish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock