General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,506
  • Views Views: Views 958,540
RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

Videocon D2h is very less number of channels as compare to Dish Tv. There is no news about new channels addition. I want to migrate from D2H to Dish TV. But again, there is no migration option. I am bound to use their product & pay them higher price. Very SAD... I will not recommend any body for D2H until they will show some professionalism. They need to look for their competitor. I asked customer care about new channel addition, there was no response from them.

Any News About Star Vijay HD

My d2h RF remote creating problems....channels skipping automatically on single press. Similar weird behavior noticed on other buttons too...what can be the problem? :huh :huh

sankha said:
My d2h RF remote creating problems....channels skipping automatically on single press. Similar weird behavior noticed on other buttons too...what can be the problem? :huh :huh

It is a common problem in RF remote. You have to replace a new remote. Or try changing the battery of the remove. If you still have the problem, go for a replacement.

When all dth are adding channels then d2h busy to channels added in active services and own channels and many home channels

hey guys do we have to wait on Sports Select HD1 & HD2 like we are already waiting on SonyEspn HD ??
but i had a chat with star sports on fb , they said Sports Select HD1 & HD2 channels will be available on all dth platforms on launching day.
any idea guys?

pramain said:
hey guys do we have to wait on Sports Select HD1 & HD2 like we are already waiting on SonyEspn HD ??
but i had a chat with star sports on fb , they said Sports Select HD1 & HD2 channels will be available on all dth platforms on launching day.
any idea guys?

You ask any channel provider, 9 out of 10 reply will be same. Also, if you ask d2h cc on any channel addition, you'll get the generic reply 'This channel will be available in our platform soon'. :angry :wall So relax, d2h will not add any channel except their own/shopping/religious channels. Just move to any other DTH unless you have a big balance or any other restraints.

I have one Videocon d2h HD box but that is having a child connection too. I lost that box. Now i want to separate my child box from the master box. I called help line but they said that it will take 7 days. Why so long? Is it a normal process or i should also send them email about the same along with the complaint sms received on my cell phone?

Any news about Star Sports select HD1 and Star Sports Select HD2 when will videocon D2H add these channels they are always lagging behind other competitors

Back
Top Bottom