General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,505
  • Views Views: Views 958,482
RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

Now d2h is telecasting Jaya TV in 16:9 ratio from yesterday.

I have raised a complaint to d2h on July 1st but they didn't respond, yesterday I forwarded the same email to ceo@d2h. Immediately, the issue got rectified and they started telecasting in 16:9 ratio.

6cWnGqn.jpg

Sai Jai said:
So Colors Super
coming to d2h as well as sdirect :huh:) ..
please translate...what is said color super[emoji38]

Nilu334 said:
please translate...what is said color super[emoji38]

Dont knw kannada .. But they gave sdirect and d2h cc numbers :) .. So oly asked you :) .. Where u got this image bro :huh ..

Hello friends, What is the process to completely disconnect Videocon D2H. I am on 1- year package and my account will expire next month. I spoke to CC executives and given the request for disconnection and received a message that backend team will call up for further talks in a week. Do I need to return the Dish and Set top box, Will they refund the balance amount in my account?

Ajit said:
Hello friends, What is the process to completely disconnect Videocon D2H. I am on 1- year package and my account will expire next month. I spoke to CC executives and given the request for disconnection and received a message that backend team will call up for further talks in a week. Do I need to return the Dish and Set top box, Will they refund the balance amount in my account?

They will collect the dish and STB from your home, and give you the balance amount (please note, you will get only the account balance and no amount for STB/Dish will be given as its their property as mentioned on the T&C..

The process takes some time, after collecting the dish/stb the refund amount will be a sent via a cheque after some days (probably a week)..

Back
Top Bottom