General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,505
  • Views Views: Views 958,469
RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

Bapun Raz said:
They will collect the dish and STB from your home, and give you the balance amount (please note, you will get only the account balance and no amount for STB/Dish will be given as its their property as mentioned on the T&C..

The process takes some time, after collecting the dish/stb the refund amount will be a sent via a cheque after some days (probably a week)..
Thank you bro for the quick reply.. Moving to Tata Sky from tomorrow.

NEW HD CHANNELS

I m just wondering y d2h are not ADDinG:
* Star Sports SELECT HD1&2
* Sony ESPN HD
Now just a week remaining for STARTing new football season....

RE: NEW HD CHANNELS

Don't create new thread for this type of queries , please post this type of queries in General discussion thread ..:k

Can anybody tell me.....is there any issue with recharging d2h with an international Credit Card ? I have seen some posts on dishtv being recharged with international credit card and the account got inactive....is there anything like that with d2h ? Just curious.....

Big Boss said:
Can anybody tell me.....is there any issue with recharging d2h with an international Credit Card ? I have seen some posts on dishtv being recharged with international credit card and the account got inactive....is there anything like that with d2h ? Just curious.....
But ur location shows you are from India. Why do you care about recharging from other countries bro? It is illegal and violation of their t&c anyways. So you can't blame if your vc gets deactivated.

Can any1 ask d2h y they r not adding SONY ESPN HD, STAR SELECT HD 1 &2?
Its very frustrating for not adding these 3 impt channels for sports lovers?

They are busy with transition to dish tv...
Don't expect big channels for the next 2 months

Back
Top Bottom