General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Like MTV beats utsav movies svbc2 puduygam tune6 Shana mega music Raj music mega 24 vanavil adding more naptol channel

Shubh said:
Got offer from d2h
"Recharge with rs150 and get rs150 in your d2h A/c extra benefit will be credited within 24 hrs
197456fc0589c80deb2777f31e85d0dd.jpg
As I've not recharged with this offer, today got call from d2h giving me more attractive offers
recharge for 3/6 months and get another 3/6 months viewing free.
@Saj 007 bro did they also called you :huh

Seems bulk addition of channels planned by D2h team, they are creating space by swapping the transponders, as per the Nodal team they are planning to utilize the full space of each transponder that's the core reason for changong transponders very frequently, they are planning to add nearly 15 channels in next batch," as TS is consistently adding more channels pressure is getting built up and marketing team forcing us to provide more channels in our platform".

Hope fully by March end 7 New HD channels will be added and SD channels will be added.

( As I don't have strong proof to show posting this in General Section , Once I get channel details will share to our team )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock